• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A cost/benefit analysis of my USF WBB season tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  1

Agree, Womens games are as exciting as the mens if not more if you go by the level of play on the court.  I have men's season tickets (missed 1 game) , attended 4 womens games(bought individually) might buy the season tickets next year. 

Would be nice to pack the place for both Men and Women.  Women had some nice crowds for the UConn , ND games, Not sure about the others.

I guess seeing who has the best fundamentals, and who can make the most mid range jump shots in 40 minutes is fascinating to you.  Woman athletics recieve 35 percent of NCAA funding on average, and in some cases equal funding in select athletic programs.  To me this is a joke and wouldn't hold up in a free market.  

Agree, Womens games are as exciting as the mens if not more if you go by the level of play on the court.  I have men's season tickets (missed 1 game) , attended 4 womens games(bought individually) might buy the season tickets next year. 

Would be nice to pack the place for both Men and Women.  Women had some nice crowds for the UConn , ND games, Not sure about the others.

I guess seeing who has the best fundamentals, and who can make the most mid range jump shots in 40 minutes is fascinating to you.  Woman athletics recieve 35 percent of NCAA funding on average, and in some cases equal funding in select athletic programs.  To me this is a joke and wouldn't hold up in a free market.  

Unlike Stan Heath basketball, USF women's basketball is very entertaining.

I'm not sure if your trolling or not

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Is that the best you can do?

I'm a USF season ticket holder for both men's, and women's basketball.  I enjoy USF women's basketball far more than I do Heath ball.

Edited by mviusa

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Why do some messages appear like I wrote them?   I only posted one comment above saying I enjoy the womens game, Yet you read below what I wrote and it has added other peoples comments into it?   This is all I said on this subject really. 

If you look above you will see that some others appear to be hating on the Womens game, Not me.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

Why do some messages appear like I wrote them?   I only posted one comment above saying I enjoy the womens game, Yet you read below what I wrote and it has added other peoples comments into it?   This is all I said on this subject really. 

If you look above you will see that some others appear to be hating on the Womens game, Not me.

This new Quoting system is a cluster **** .... You can still tell what's your Quote by following the lines/box but it is a pain in the ass at times.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  1

I'm a USF season ticket holder for both men's, and women's basketball.  I enjoy USF women's basketball far more than I do Heath ball.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FWnVCaTuWAU

Is this the Heath ball you are referring to. Sorry your such a front runner that you have to resort to watching girls basketball to get enjoyment as a fan. I am sure there are some dominant teams in the YMCA youth league maybe you should be their biggest fan

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FWnVCaTuWAU

Is this the Heath ball you are referring to. Sorry your such a front runner that you have to resort to watching girls basketball to get enjoyment as a fan. I am sure there are some dominant teams in the YMCA youth league maybe you should be their biggest fan

You're REALLY dogging on a fellow Bull for enjoying women's basketball?  Sure the Rudd alley-oops are fun, but did you reallyget a lot of enjoyment from MBB last season?

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Division 1 college athletics is played at a very high and skilled level. There is no shame or reason for insult a fan of any of USF's teams for the quality of the sport and excitement on the field or court. Anyone who can't see that, and insists on being mean or negative about that fact needs to grow up a lot.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Cut him some slack, the supply of oxygen to his brain was cut off while blowing up war flamingos. 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

let's face it and be honest

if we had a competitive men's basketball team like fgcu's

no one would be talking about women's bball

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

let's face it and be honest

if we had a competitive men's basketball team like fgcu's

no one would be talking about women's bball

That is wrong. Certainly more would be talking about MBB, but to use a definitive and say no one would be talking is incorrect. I can prove your statement wrong by simply saying I would still be talking about WBB (and MBB).