• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone Going to UCONN?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I was hoping this would be a good game, and we'd give these guys a home loss, but it's looking like we may be 10 pt dogs.  Man...rough season already.  Was expecting to be 2-1 heading into UM...no one had us 0-3, as likely 28 pt dogs to UM.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

I'll be at the UConn game. I just booked my flight. Would love to see some Bulls fans up there. 

Kick off is set for noon.  Kind of a sucky time, but it is what it is.   If anyone is aware of any any pre-game Bulls gathering, please advise.

UConn just fired their coach, so they'll either be energized, or lost.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Let me know if any Bulls fans are getting together. I am by myself so would like to hang with someone before the KO.

Let me know if any Bulls fans are getting together. I am by myself so would like to hang with someone before the KO.

I'm meeting Ragin76, but not sure if there is a formal Bulls meeting point.  You posted on another thread that you weren't a fan of the GA Blog, but we're pretty good fans who love the program.  If you want to connect, I expect to arrive @ 10:30 AM (a little early for beers, but hopefully talking shop...much more fun after the Cincy game).

I'm in Bar Harbor today, heading to NH tomorrow...thanks, US Gov'ment, for closing Acadia National Park.  Still, great area up here.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

I will be spending time with some old friends of mine before the game, so I don't know how much time I will have,but I"ll be happy to meet with any of you. If you're interested PM me and I'll give you my phone number. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I'm meeting Ragin76, but not sure if there is a formal Bulls meeting point.  You posted on another thread that you weren't a fan of the GA Blog, but we're pretty good fans who love the program.  If you want to connect, I expect to arrive @ 10:30 AM (a little early for beers, but hopefully talking shop...much more fun after the Cincy game).

I'm in Bar Harbor today, heading to NH tomorrow...thanks, US Gov'ment, for closing Acadia National Park.  Still, great area up here.

Great, can you PM me with a phone number? I am not sure if I will be arriving early or not so I will see if I have time to catch up with you guys. Thanks!

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I will be in row 134. I will be bringing along wife, 2 kids and a friend who is a Louisville grad.

If anyone going wants to meet up before the game send me a pm and we can arrange to meet.

Sorry I missed you guys, except Ragin76. Not many Green Shirts, but all of us were happy leaving!

Ugly, but sweet to be 2-0 in the AAC.