• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Way too early depth chart projection

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431
  • Days Won:  0

There were shots of Gagloev in practice and his bio was up on the roster all year.

Edited by CRBULL

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Did Gagloev ever make it to campus?

yes. he was at fall practice. got his autograph at fan fest.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing him play. Probably our only player yet to ever speak Japanese, LOL

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

I think there will be a few position changes with the new coaches we brought in who know how to coach D(Chuck and Cooper). With the main position of need being LB's with some size, since our two OLB's this year will be the size of a BCS DB! I could see some of our athletic DE's maybe making a switch since we are loaded there but we also need to have a solid nickel back considering the Offenses we will face.

QB- Eveld, White(only will play if necessary and try to RS),Floyd. I think Eveld is going to surprise us since this is an O that suits his strengths and he has a solid arm, just hope he gains some weight.

RB-  Pierre/Shaw(WKU RB if transfers), Battles, Tice/Willie(Tice could be #1 if he's ready/knows plays)

WR- Davis, Griffin, DVO(think w/ his size maybe they add weight and switch him to TE?), Mitchell(possibly DB), Welch, Gonzo. Have a ton of options here so I could see some players moving.

OL- Anyone's guess

FB- Whoever blocks the best

DE-Lynch, Giddens(was overweight), Mims(could see as a hybrid OLB?), Lee(see Mims), Forte, Mayes(watch out for this kid he's a Beast!)

DT-Kino, Chandler, Hamilton, Sager, Calloway, Senat(one of the two frosh will RS probably)

LB-Dede, ???, Whitehurst(reminds me of Sean Spencer but needs Lbs.), Cliett(see TW), Swain, Harris, Bullock, Hamilton

CB-Bivins(if healthy), Spencer(players said good things about him), Robbins, Montgomery, Childs(looked solid on film and has length), Durden(needs Lbs.)

Saf.-Joyce, Jenkins, Garye(players also said good things about him before he got hurt), Godwin

We def. have depth so I think the coaches can move players around and have a ton of talented/athletic players who can play other positions. 

I'm not expecting an amazing yr but if you look at the talent we have on paper and if the coaches can adapt w/ the current personnel then they can win right away(8-4,9-3 best case). If we are playing a lot of young players right away then expect it to be a building yr and hope for 6-6.