• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BasketBalls/ Christmas cards.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Was at the game last night and Noticed that some( few people) had Basketballs with USF logo's on them, After the game asked someone and was told they were given to season ticket holders? Anyone know about this? I didnt get one, Im a donor and season ticket holder in FB and BB.

On the flip side I did get a Xmas card today of the BB team in the mail from USF.

Someone posted it in another thread. Said they were given out to people who have had season tickets for 3 years.

This is correct .... the past 3 years.

In other words, really loyal fans who sat through a horrible season, and then committed to driving to the Forum for a whole season.

When you put it that way, the ball doesn't sound like enough .... some Hooters gift cards should have been taped to it.

I've been a basketball season ticket holder for about a decade and got one of the balls and the Christmas card. I think those were both very nice gestures; however, I think the reward for having season tickets that whole time and going to the games was getting to have season tickets for that whole time and getting to go to the games. It may have been pretty tough there for a while but things are definitely looking up.

Been a season ticket holder for a lot longer than ten years and I didn't get the card ... There really is a problem with their email distribution system over there at times .... unless they're sending me a gift with a card attached.

I've been a basketball season ticket holder for about a decade and got one of the balls and the Christmas card. I think those were both very nice gestures; however, I think the reward for having season tickets that whole time and going to the games was getting to have season tickets for that whole time and getting to go to the games. It may have been pretty tough there for a while but things are definitely looking up.

Good lord. You should have been given a few of those balls or something else just for having to sit through the McCullum era.

As bad as the results were in the Mac years, it was still pretty special because of the entrance into the Big East and the storied programs we were playing, although losing to ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

Was at the game last night and Noticed that some( few people) had Basketballs with USF logo's on them, After the game asked someone and was told they were given to season ticket holders? Anyone know about this? I didnt get one, Im a donor and season ticket holder in FB and BB.

On the flip side I did get a Xmas card today of the BB team in the mail from USF.

Someone posted it in another thread. Said they were given out to people who have had season tickets for 3 years.

In other words, really loyal fans who sat through a horrible season, and then committed to driving to the Forum for a whole season.

When you put it that way, the ball doesn't sound like enough .... some Hooters gift cards should have been taped to it.

Been a season ticket holder for a lot longer than ten years and I didn't get the card ... There really is a problem with their email distribution system over there at times .... unless they're sending me a gift with a card attached.

Sorry. Maybe it's just you then.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

Rumor is Stan is dressing up as Santa and gonna have the 10 year holders on his lap for pictures. You'll get your ball then.

Sorry. Maybe it's just you then.

I've pretty much been resigned to that for awhile ...

Rumor is Stan is dressing up as Santa and gonna have the 10 year holders on his lap for pictures. You'll get your ball then.

Only lap on that team up to that task would be Omo's.