• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cincy pushing for ACC invite

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

As long as FSU and/or Miami are in the ACC, it doesn't matter what we do, we aren't getting in.

I asked this before, but didn't get an answer. I know this is the common perception, but has that ever been stated in open? Also, IF the ACC wanted us and FSU and Miami were the only dissenting votes, they couldn't block us.

I'm sure that FSU and Miami would get other Universities to vote the way they wanted them to.

Still didn't answer my question. Is there anything in writing that said that FSU and Miami would block USF?

i don't think you would ever see anything official that they are blocking us, which I don't think they necessarily are. Are they going to help us get in the conference? Probably not, and with those two in the ACC, there's no need for a third Florida school because the ACC has the state pretty well covered. Edited by 2000bull

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Yes. Our fanbase that doesn't show for games and threatens to cancel season tickets after 18 bad games, is blaming our Big East lowest earning athletic department as the reason the ACC not jumping all over us for membership...

pretty sure Auburn had a walk out this year. Didn't they win a NC just a couple years ago with this guy? You think WE are bad? LOL you've never seen a big time fanbase then. I love how you say 18 bad games, not TWO F$%KING YEARS.

Grew up in a Gator household going to Gator games. Uncle played at Auburn in the 60s. I grew up around big time football my whole life.

They might have walked out, but they aren't canceling their season tickets. I can guarantee that.

So you're saying USF is not big time then.

No. Not completely yet. A program that consistently draws 30,000 (actual) fans a game and allows another instate team to take over their home stadium in the biggest home game in the school's history is not big time.

USF still has a lot of growing, and I hope that one day we are up there with the Floridas and Auburn.

Edited by Joe