• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What's the defenders of all things Tampa's excuse today ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Huge winning streak, playing the best team in their own division, lots at stake, weather is absolutely beautiful and they cannot sell out the game?

Pathetic.

Keep the rays in st Pete bring them to Tampa and they still won't draw. If you can't sell out football might as well move every team.

Go ahead triple b and crew, lets hear this nonsense.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

LOL ... You want a response:

"Get a ******* life, Herm. :loser:"

Nah I don't need one, I just thought it would be comical to hear your moronic excuses...which I know you have but know it would be idiotic to share. Loser.

Nah I don't need one, I just thought it would be comical to hear your moronic excuses...which I know you have but know it would be idiotic to share. Loser.

Losers start attendance threads ...

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078

I do not like the Bucs but will defend their fans on this one. I think the lack of sellouts has more to do with people's empty pockets and the high price of even breathing the air at an NFL game. Is it just me or are we starting to see opposing fans in ALL stadiums and not just those in California, Florida, or at venues with losing teams? If the Bucs were to host a wildly popular team, I would bet they would sell out.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

True for all Florida teams. Attendance sucks, but note that the Jets are also in the bottom half and are sure to take a tumble if they don't piss on that dumpster fire soon.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

Jets are in a death spiral and even Fireman Ed is saying **** this.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8675816/new-york-jets-superfan-fireman-ed-hangs-helmet

Jets have a loyal fan base. Their season tix are grandfathered in, they won't have prob w tix sales. Fireman Ed is still going just won't do the cheers, most jets fans dislike him and now with everyone disgruntled they are letting him know.

Sorry for the harsh words trip, had a rough morning.

With that said the Bucs have something g to cheer for, they need to show up and support.

Jets have a loyal fan base. Their season tix are grandfathered in, they won't have prob w tix sales. Fireman Ed is still going just won't do the cheers, most jets fans dislike him and now with everyone disgruntled they are letting him know.

With that said the Bucs have something g to cheer for, they need to show up and support.

Tampa Bay fans are what they are ... and the economy is not helping.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078

What's wrong with Fireman Ed? Did he make things too much about him rather than the team? I never got that impression. Ok, so he is a little strange but if you really want to see strange, go to a Raider game in Oakland.

What's wrong with Fireman Ed? Did he make things too much about him rather than the team? I never got that impression. Ok, so he is a little strange but if you really want to see strange, go to a Raider game in Oakland.

Not all jets fans are a fan of the J E T S JETS JETS JETS chant. And he starts them at all the games, it's equivalent to how some bulls fans will never put up the horns and swing it in a circular motion, similar to how some fans won't do the wave at a baseball game.

I think I read Ed was wearing a Sanchez jersey this year instead of his custom #42 jersey w his name on it. Fans were accusing him of being paid by the jets franchise to support Sanchez, especially ones that want Sanchez out..knowing tebow won't be much better but who cares at least it's not Sanchez. Personally I'd love to see Tebow run the whole game,