• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maryland/Rutgers Move and Impact on Big East TV Deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

and USF to......

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Obscurity....

:(

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Cusa here we come!

And what credentials do we carry, that other CUSA types don't, to be anywhere else?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Cusa here we come!

And what credentials do we carry, that other CUSA types don't, to be anywhere else?

It's still a huge step backwards. I just can't see many people wanting to buy season tickets to watch us play against Marshall, rice, utep etc

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761

Cusa here we come!

It's still a huge step backwards. I just can't see many people wanting to buy season tickets to watch us play against Marshall, rice, utep etc

Marshall,Rice, and UTEP arent in the Big East lol, maybe we grab them but i doubt it. Its not the ideal group but il take Houston, SMU, Boise. Well if they stay anyway

Cusa here we come!

Marshall,Rice, and UTEP arent in the Big East lol, maybe we grab them but i doubt it. Its not the ideal group but il take Houston, SMU, Boise. Well if they stay anyway

Well no $hit they aren't in the big east? Once all this expansion is over well will be in cusa or pretty much the equivelant of cusa

Duplicate post

Edited by BullsPride04

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490

Cusa here we come!

I can't stomach buying season tickets when before we played WVA, Pitt, Rutgers etc.. Come on, think about it, once we are relegated to what will be viewed as community college status in the nation's eyes and once conferences go to 16, or whatever the magic number is, we wont even get decent opponents into Ray Jay to play us to help sell seats.

We'll have no chance to prove ourselves because no one will schedule us and no chance to make a dent perception wise because we won't be a "have".

Please, someone tell me I'm wrong. It's over. We need to do everything we can to form something with the best of regionally-based, similar institutions. But things will never be as good as they were for us (ever) again.