• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maryland/Rutgers Move and Impact on Big East TV Deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

:huh: Epic alright, epic overreaction.

You say that now...just wait.

OK, good comment. Wait till what? Whats the worst case scenario here? Are we going to lose athletics as a whole? Will USF stop playing football? Is that possible? Because if it is then count me in on the overreaction. Methinks that won't happen though. So our worst case scenario is we are "stuck" with a bunch of teams that can probably beat us now. And we watch Boise St or UCF win a championship each year? So what? We had our chance and we blew it. Now we pay the piper. We crawl back to campus, lick our wounds and start fixing things from the inside out. We concentrate on what USF is doing not what Rutgers or UConn is doing. Then hopefully we win a few, and then we win a few more but we keep concentrating on USF. And then a couple of breaks and we are in a big 6 bowl, maybe even in a playoff system and we pick our heads up, look around and realize, everything is going to be OK.

Sir, that is far too rational for me right now. I suppose I want this school to succeed in every way...so badly that it hurts. I see this as a golden opportunity for USF, just wish we could jump on it.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Question: Did Big East miss it's chance to sign with ESPN for $8.8 mil last month?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Question: Did Big East miss it's chance to sign with ESPN for $8.8 mil last month?

Quick answer: yes

Long answer: yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The weird thing is, WVU has to be kicking themselves very very very hard right now in their one tooth.

Had they just held on long enough for the B1G to take the Terps, WVU would have been a shoe-in for the ACC. So they'd be playing UVa and VT instead of UTx and TT.

Major LOL!!

Suck it, Mountainqueers!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  277

The weird thing is, WVU has to be kicking themselves very very very hard right now in their one tooth.

Had they just held on long enough for the B1G to take the Terps, WVU would have been a shoe-in for the ACC. So they'd be playing UVa and VT instead of UTx and TT.

Major LOL!!

Suck it, Mountainqueers!

I'd trade places with WVU in a heartbeat. UTx and TT are so much better than Temple and Memphis...

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

Any truth to rumor that BE sports will be on PBS

Major LOL!!

Suck it, Mountainqueers!

I'd trade places with WVU in a heartbeat. UTx and TT are so much better than Temple and Memphis...

A little ahead of yourself aren't you? I'm pretty sure they'll be laughing when we are back in C-USA or worse.

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Major LOL!!

Suck it, Mountainqueers!

WHY? so we can be their punching bag? no thanks. ACC or bust lol

Get ready for the "bust" then.

Major LOL!!

Suck it, Mountainqueers!

Major LOL!!

Suck it, Mountainqueers!

A little ahead of yourself aren't you? I'm pretty sure they'll be laughing when we are back in C-USA or worse.

Self-conscious much?

My comment had NOTHING to do with USF and everything to do with WVU.

Yes, WVU is still in a better situation than we are, but had they held on and not jumped the gun, they'd be in a MUCH better situation than what they landed in. That's all.