• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Now I'm Convinced!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

He gave up the entire under belly of the field with plenty of time on the clock knowing the cards had 3 TOs!? IT'S ON HIM to manage the lead under 5min left to play

Dude he does that the whole game. Not just on the final drive.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

He gave up the entire under belly of the field with plenty of time on the clock knowing the cards had 3 TOs!? IT'S ON HIM to manage the lead under 5min left to play

Dude he does that the whole game. Not just on the final drive.

I don't care about the entire game, I care about the last three minutes WHEN YOU HAVE THE FU%^&^% lead!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

Cosh and Holtz can both go blow everything. **** this game. Where is Doug? Where is Judy? Where are the l eaders who agree that this is unacceptable? I hope the chairman is on the phone right now. How does this happen? Fire everything

Cosh and Holtz can both go blow everything. **** this game. Where is Doug? Where is Judy? Where are the l eaders who agree that this is unacceptable? I hope the chairman is on the phone right now. How does this happen? Fire everything

This one burns and DW can't get rid of Skip...now he has tangible reason to fire COSH!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

COSH is the one he has no clue how to manage a lead with 3 min. on the clock. Fire his ARSSSSS!

we lost 5 games in 4th quarter last year. 3 on last possession. Cosh runs Holtz's defense. same as snyder last year. 3rd downs a problem again. last minute losses again.

COSH is the one he has no clue how to manage a lead with 3 min. on the clock. Fire his ARSSSSS!

we lost 5 games in 4th quarter last year. 3 on last possession. Cosh runs Holtz's defense. same as snyder last year. 3rd downs a problem again. last minute losses again.

Preach on Preacher MAN!