• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The fraud that is West Virginia exposed

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

Finally something to smile about this season.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Tech played really good man coverage. WVU defense looked like slugs compared Tech's offense. I couldn't believe how slow they were.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Finally something to smile about this season.

Hopefully Vandy will give us something else to smile about ...

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I went over to their Rivals board to say "ha ha" but I forgot I had been blacklisted from 2007 when I went there to say "ha ha" when they lost to 5-7 Pitt at home while ranked #2 (and after Rich Rod said of us "Don't worry, they have more losses in them" after we beat them on that unforgettable Friday night) and pissed away their national championship hopes.

As far as I am concerned, there aren't enough bad things that can happen to WVU, Pitt, Cuse and Penn State. They all suck.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

The defense is awful, switching from a 3-3-5 zone with slow players into a more blitzing speed 3-4 is horrible right now. The cant figure out responsibilities especially on a wheel route or a tight end route. We lost 4 players last year, 3 NFLers and 3/4 being from RRs regime. Our old D Coord could not recruit and our this is our new DCoord 1st DC job. Right now we are playing 7 Freshman (mixed between true and redshirt) on D.

This game felt like Cuse last year, with the same **** wheel routes and Tight End Routes.

the offense was pressing the whole game with understanding that They have to score at all times. Then when Stedman got hurt ( ankle) offense was really pressing, even taking a redshirt off another true freshman WR

After Geno, Tavon, and Stedman all leave this year (all being Doc Holliday - Marshall HC now) we are going to be young and thin on depth for a few years. This is on Stew and Casteel in their recruiting or lack of.

Texas Tech had a helluva a game plan for us.