• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My impression..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  1

Honestly FSU played as conservative of a game as I've seen from Jimbo Fisher an still won the game pretty handily. We had 420+ yards of offense, a missed FG and a long TD negated by a hold and could have score again at the end if Thompson doesn't sit take a knee. The FSU defense held USF to a 268 yards of total offense with USF scoring only on a 8 yard drive (after the blocked punt) and a garbage TD at the end when the game was in hand. FSU had the most vanilla play calling in that second half that I've seen this year. Not many designed runs for Manuel, and a bunch of stretch runs to chew up clock. That's what most FSU fans are upset about, the fact that we could have easily done more and held back. Look at last week's Clemson game to see what FSU actually does when opening up the playbook. FSU is easily a National Title contender. However USF played with great emotion and and really fought hard (especially cutting it 13-10 at one point. Props to the USF fan base for creating a fun atmosphere last night. I'll be rooting for the Bulls' the rest of the season for sure.

For sake of comparison the offensive juggernauts from Muncie put up 413...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

There very beatable. They got a few big plays. Like that 3rd and 11 catch and Floyd mishap. That was the game

they were beatable tonight

let's see what they can do when they are motivated

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Don't kid yourselves, if FSU was in the SEC they wouldn't even be in the BCS discussion.

If FSU was in the SEC they would definitely be in the BCS discussion and the SEC would have 12 teams in the top AP top five instead of the 11 they have now.