• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many members are in the HoT?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

HOT is around 300 this year.

FWIW Chiefs is only bringing a pep band this weekend(100people)... That being said they'll still smoke HOT. HOT is VERY down this year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

FWIW Chiefs is only bringing a pep band this weekend(100people)... That being said they'll still smoke HOT. HOT is VERY down this year.

how many games have they(HoT) lost this year?

• Downvote 1

If you're going to reply, at least have it be coherent and logicial.... you come off as smazza's wannabe sometimes.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Wonder why FSU is only bringing the pep band.

• Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

If you're going to reply, at least have it be coherent and logicial.... you come off as smazza's wannabe sometimes.

you come off as a dbag critiquing the band

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

When has HoT been really good? Not trying to be insulting or anything, I just dont remember any games/performances where they blew me away.

• Upvote 2

Wonder why FSU is only bringing the pep band.

I am wondering that as well.

FSU had a premium on their ticket allotment... they needed the seats.

you come off as a dbag critiquing the band

Whatever.... HOT has a history of being a lack luster program... just like our football team. The current director doesn't give two violation about being there... it's a stepping stone to a better job for him. HOT's marching and formations are sloppy and they're more concerned with having a good time than putting on a good show. Look... I was in a top level marching band and my wife was in HOT... it's a party to them. If they want to change that perception then that's fine... but that's the current status for HOT. I've been to their rehearsals.... there's no pride as a group for what they do. Individuals care but the group as a whole doesn't.

Like it or not, FSU sets the bar when it comes to marching bands in FL. They take it seriously, put in the work(Chiefs literally practices 3 times as much as HOT per week) and the final product on the field shows for both their pre-game and their halftime.

• Upvote 2

When has HoT been really good? Not trying to be insulting or anything, I just dont remember any games/performances where they blew me away.

That's what's I'm saying... we agree... the personnel in HOT... as a group... do not put in the same effort as FSU's band.

• Upvote 1