• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are the lifeboats ready??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293
  • Days Won:  1

Might have to abandon ship after that loss. After having 9 days to prepare for a MAC team, didn't see that much progress out of the team. Offense looked a little better, but our D-line lost the game for us. No pressure at all again.. Backfield didn't help either. Ball state definitely watched our game film and attacked our weaknesses. This is one of the worst defenses I have seen from USF, and I thought last year was bad..

I can't really blame the team though, my fingers are pointed at the coaching staff. That was unacceptable, and honestly if we came out with a W, I still believe we should be 1-3.

Even though Ball state has a decent team, they are not on the level of current BE members, and I am scared to see how the season unfolds.

Gods Speed Bulls.. I hope the coaching staff takes a hard and long look in the mirror and figures out how to save this sinking ship.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Might have to abandon ship after that loss. After having 9 days to prepare for a MAC team, didn't see that much progress out of the team. Offense looked a little better, but our D-line lost the game for us. No pressure at all again.. Backfield didn't help either. Ball state definitely watched our game film and attacked our weaknesses. This is one of the worst defenses I have seen from USF, and I thought last year was bad..

I can't really blame the team though, my fingers are pointed at the coaching staff. That was unacceptable, and honestly if we came out with a W, I still believe we should be 1-3.

Even though Ball state has a decent team, they are not on the level of current BE members, and I am scared to see how the season unfolds.

Gods Speed Bulls.. I hope the coaching staff takes a hard and long look in the mirror and figures out how to save this sinking ship.

does usf have aflac? the duck could plug the holes up for us.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23
  • Days Won:  0

I think Skip is the bastard step-child of the captian of the Titanic! This is a disaster and there aren't enuff life boats for this doomed voyage!

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

The boats sank