• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching the FSU game...and

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Anybody else feel like FSU will be our Reckoning. The nail in our coffin signifying that our 15 years of accomplishments and over acheiving are over....... Lets face it this program is on life support right now. The Seniors talked a good game in the off season about this being their last year to accomplish anything. Instead they all need to have their diapers changed, as they done **** their final season away. What a cluster ****!!! The fsu game was never a must win game for us. Now its the only thing that can right the ship and help us save face. I have zero confidence that this team has the testicular fortitude to accomplish anything..... Especially this senior class. They are all talk and no heart. The bad thing is they are the ones showing the younger classmen that complacency is acceptable. The death spiral is now setting in, and the only way to right the ship is to clean house and bring in a new regime. The talent is here, but we need coaches that can utilize it.

Not me. I'm the first to criticize and say we are overhyped but stop going to extremes. I also don't think Holtz is right for us and never have but a loss to FSU doesn't signal the end of anything other than he end of the game. Teams retool all the time in college. Anything can happen year to year.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i wish we had mark stoops as a coach

says no one in arizona.

just because guys are good at being coordinators doesn't mean much. and we all know the name thing isn't a good idea.

i say we bring in a guy with zero expectations

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Did you mean Mike Stoops?

no mark stoops. i didn't know it but he actually coached at usf under leavitt in 96.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Anybody else feel like FSU will be our Reckoning. The nail in our coffin signifying that our 15 years of accomplishments and over acheiving are over....... Lets face it this program is on life support right now.

15 years of accomplishments? what accomplishments? a few wins here or there? Auburn? Miami? FSU? beating Louisville when they were overranked? ND?

this attitude is exactly what is wrong with our program. we haven't done jack crap yet that matters to any one.

You need to start talking to fans of college football outside of guys in your dorm. Go to Austin TX and ask about USF? They will think we played them and we had bleachers. Go to USC and they will think we are Florida Atlantic. No one really cares about USF outside of USF fans, Big East fans, or UCF fans

Did he state anywhere that we where on the same level of USC and Texas? And an overranked Ville team? The same team that finished top 20 that year? Or he could be talking about flushing numerous top 20 victories, 6 straight bowl games, and you know, actually being competetive down the drain to become the new "Syracuse" of a bad conference. There is no sugar coating this pile of shiznitz no matter how hard you try.

no mark stoops. i didn't know it but he actually coached at usf under leavitt in 96.

leavitt coached with all of the stoops at K-State under Bill Snyder

Anybody else feel like FSU will be our Reckoning. The nail in our coffin signifying that our 15 years of accomplishments and over acheiving are over....... Lets face it this program is on life support right now.

15 years of accomplishments? what accomplishments? a few wins here or there? Auburn? Miami? FSU? beating Louisville when they were overranked? ND?

this attitude is exactly what is wrong with our program. we haven't done jack crap yet that matters to any one.

You need to start talking to fans of college football outside of guys in your dorm. Go to Austin TX and ask about USF? They will think we played them and we had bleachers. Go to USC and they will think we are Florida Atlantic. No one really cares about USF outside of USF fans, Big East fans, or UCF fans

Did he state anywhere that we where on the same level of USC and Texas? And an overranked Ville team? The same team that finished top 20 that year? Or he could be talking about flushing numerous top 20 victories, 6 straight bowl games, and you know, actually being competetive down the drain to become the new "Syracuse" of a bad conference. There is no sugar coating this pile of shiznitz no matter how hard you try.

I am not trying to sugar coat a turd. my point is..we have been a turd most of our time in the college football landscape. there was probably a total of 12 weeks where we matter in all of 15 years.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

leavitt coached with all of the stoops at K-State under Bill Snyder

yea i know, just didnt know mark was here. obviously it wasnt for very long though so its rather insignificant