• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

I will cry next year after estanor and popek graduate. THEN we will really be up ****s creek

Are you kidding our o line will have 4 of 5 returning next year... All with experience under their belt....ya losing Popek sucks but that's true with any program out there kids graduate. Well have GREAT depth and experience next year

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

Who has experience besides eatmon and reiter?williams played in 2 games this year maybe i missed someone?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

I will cry next year after estanor and popek graduate. THEN we will really be up ****s creek

popek is a large human, but hes always been terrible. some of the slowest feet ive ever seen, and you shouldnt get pancaked that easily when youre 30 lbs heavier than every d lineman you go up against.

Tell me who we have in the wings who is better? Bet that kid gets drafted because of his size alone. 6foot 7 guys aint on every streetcorner

At last years hyatt banquet shankweiler said HE LED THE TEAM IN KNOCKDOWNS WITH 139. No sense arguing with you again not hear to complain or criticise just working with what we got

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Maybe. But given the bodies available he's starting at guard or we keep going the way we have the first 3 weeks.

I'm not convinced that Damon Edwards is starter material. What do I know, I'm just a schlep on a message board.

Damian could be ok but the first time he got on the field was against the gay-tors and he false started twice and shankweiler told him he would never play again. I would like to believe his father who played 11in years in the NFL is giving him some pointers. Lets hope so. Go Bulls

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  55
  • Days Won:  0

I have never seen Popek get pancaked. Maybe you can tell us when? In regards to his speed . most people I talk to, say he has quick feet for a guy 300 pounds. He covers a lot of ground from what I've seen. You don't get that when the lineman is a load. I never liked moving him to guard, when he has played three years at tackle. Seemed pretty dumb to me. You have thought they would have figured that out a lot sooner, rather than experimenting in his senior year. What do I know, USF doesn't give me $2 mil for my name!

• Upvote 1