• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Game Start Time

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271
  • Days Won:  1

I heard yesterday that there are no companion tickets for students. So, IF there's any FSU attire in the student section, a student sold their ticket.

Not necessarily .... unless things have changed, I imagine there are still plenty of USF students who root for FSU first ... sadly.

This.

Was on campus two weeks ago, helping the gf run an event at the MSC. Some jackass comes in dressed head to toe in fsu gear. His story was that even though he was a usf student he still cheered for fsu. I told him that's dumb and showed a severe lack of self respect. I don't think he was smart enough to understand.

As for student tickets, they usually do check IDs with tickets at the gates but I've been told that tickets can be photoshopped to change names. Not sure if there's any truth to that or not.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I heard yesterday that there are no companion tickets for students. So, IF there's any FSU attire in the student section, a student sold their ticket.

Not necessarily .... unless things have changed, I imagine there are still plenty of USF students who root for FSU first ... sadly.

This.

Was on campus two weeks ago, helping the gf run an event at the MSC. Some jackass comes in dressed head to toe in fsu gear. His story was that even though he was a usf student he still cheered for fsu. I told him that's dumb and showed a severe lack of self respect. I don't think he was smart enough to understand.

As for student tickets, they usually do check IDs with tickets at the gates but I've been told that tickets can be photoshopped to change names. Not sure if there's any truth to that or not.

If that's the case, even with a photoshopped ticket the "ticket purchaser" would still need a USF ID. Correct?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Anyone know how many tickets FSU will make available to their students for USF-FSU game and how much they'll be charged for them and how many they can purchase? FSU is charging their students $70 for extra student guest tickets for Clemson home game with limit of 2 guest tickets. FSU student can't buy guest tickets for their game with UF, kinda like USF students not being able to buy guest tickets for USF-FSU game. USF's 12,500 student tickets for FSU game will be spread through levels 100, 200, and 300...the more priority points the student has the better the chance for getting a ticket and a good seat.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Please change the title of this thread. It no longer has anything to do with the FSU game time.

Thank you

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

From USF Football tweet:

ESPN has chosen to use a 6-day pick to set the USF-FSU gametime, so we won't know until next week. The earliest the game will start is 3:30