• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

you know its a meltdown when last week all we saw was how much heart the team had....

now there is none.

Edited by cmhatter

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Too bad they just extended his contract :( I hate USF football under skip...it's boring and no heart

2 ways to win football games, emotion and/or precision

1st football coach was all emotion.

2nd foootball coach no emotion. But then again, there is 0 precision also.

Can we have the first one back now?

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Unbelievable stat....We need to win 7 conference games in a row just to reach .500. Think about that...We need to go perfect for a season just to reach Mediocrity. I hate what we've become....

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Too bad they just extended his contract :( I hate USF football under skip...it's boring and no heart

Extremely boring football with no passion or risks. How did this staff ever make it this far in their coaching careers? They would get schooled by a pop warner coach.

you know its a meltdown when last week all we saw was how much heart the team had....

now there is none.

They got lucky last week that their coach called horrible plays at the end and their defense sucked. We should be 1-2

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

You're right it is boring and rather bland. Kind of like our coach. It all makes sense now.

I'm just sad I rushed out of work and sat in traffic to watch that crap. Season ticket sales next year are going to sink like the titanic if we have another season like last year.

Seems to me it may be worse than last year.

I too rushed out of work, leaving much to do this weekend and for that display on the field. I am tired of screaming my lungs out and coming home disappointed.

You're right it is boring and rather bland. Kind of like our coach. It all makes sense now.

I'm just sad I rushed out of work and sat in traffic to watch that crap. Season ticket sales next year are going to sink like the titanic if we have another season like last year.

Seems to me it may be worse than last year.

I too rushed out of work, leaving much to do this weekend and for that display on the field. I am tired of screaming my lungs out and coming home disappointed.

It's sad when I see more passion and desire in the stands then I see on the field. I can't believe how much money we are wasting in holtz...he is a horrible leader

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Extremely boring football with no passion or risks. How did this staff ever make it this far in their coaching careers? They would get schooled by a pop warner coach.

I said this at the game tonight- Skip might do well coaching JV flyweight teams

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

That is a telling stat. I've been trying to stay positive, but if, and it's a big if, we had the misfortune of a similar season as last year, changes would definitely need to be made.

It wouldn't be Holtz, though. Too much is tied up and invested in him now. I'd say bye bye to Fitch and Cosh if that happens.

That is a telling stat. I've been trying to stay positive, but if, and it's a big if, we had the misfortune of a similar season as last year, changes would definitely need to be made.

It wouldn't be Holtz, though. Too much is tied up and invested in him now. I'd say bye bye to Fitch and Cosh if that happens.

I wish I could have as much job security as holtz does.