• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Josh Freeman

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

I dont have a problem with Schiano, those are his guys lol. He was in their living rooms not too long ago.

Freeman though? Link to him rooting for Rutgers? I was there and didnt see him or any Bucs players.

I saw Freeman in the West Club area... He seemed pretty neutral as he was putting condiments on his hot dog.

Ah ha! But the condiment was ketchup, and it's red, so that must mean he was supporting Rutgers! If he used relish, which is green, then you could probaly vouch for his neutrality. I get it now. :D

Great minds ... I was going to throw in the ketchup angle but left it out at last minute. :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree with you guys more. Eff Freeman, Eff Schiano, Eff the Bucs

I was at the game, what was shown on TV to get everyone so upset? I knew Schiano would come out and acknowledge his previous team, I mean, the guy brought Rutgers from laughing stock to respectable program. Did he stay on the Rutgers sideline the "chopping wood" all game long rather than going to his plush club seating? Was Josh Freeman sporting a Rutgers shirt on TV?

No he wasn't. I think some people are butthurt that he happened to be standing around Rutgers personnel on the sidelines.

Which was explained by his college qb coach being on Rutgers staff ..... if people think that stuff like this doesn't happen in all NFL cities, they're fooling themselves. Pro players/coaches don't change their college allegiances just by moving to a city.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Butthurt haha, GaUSFBull is a workaholic fan.

Are you saying I'm wrong? I've been accused of a lot worse.

"Workaholic" must be a show or something ...

"Workaholic" must be a show or something ...

Who knows. Blingstein must be hung over this morning, his post didn't make much sense.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

it is a show, sorry for lacking the quotes.

Who cares about Freeman? Want to talk to him go out to Soho Friday night, Saturday night or for Sunday funday and have a conversation with him. He will brag to you about how many women he has slept with. Which to me means before he was famous and was awkward looking he never gotten any. too bad , so sad.

yes a bit hungover.

Edited by Bruce Blingstein

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I dont have a problem with Schiano, those are his guys lol. He was in their living rooms not too long ago.

Freeman though? Link to him rooting for Rutgers? I was there and didnt see him or any Bucs players.

I saw Freeman in the West Club area... He seemed pretty neutral as he was putting condiments on his hot dog.

Before heading to the West Club, he was on the sidelines with Rutgers.

Who cares about Freeman? Want to talk to him go out to Soho Friday night, Saturday night or for Sunday funday and have a conversation with him. He will brag to you about how many women he has slept with. Which to me means before he was famous and was awkward looking he never gotten any. too bad , so sad.

yes a bit hungover.

I could have cared less about where Freeman was standing last night, or whom he was talking to. I also could care less where he goes to hang out when not practicing or playing. All I care about is that he puts the Bucs in position to win on Sunday. How many times do you have to point out that you see him out and about, and feel the need to dog him every time?

I'm not familiar with "Workaholic," will have to see what that's all about.

yes a bit hungover.

I could have cared less about where Freeman was standing last night, or whom he was talking to. I also could care less where he goes to hang out when not practicing or playing. All I care about is that he puts the Bucs in position to win on Sunday. How many times do you have to point out that you see him out and about, and feel the need to dog him every time?

Herm has some sort of fascination with that ... I remember he used to regale us with his Raheim stories also.