• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So I just wanted to say

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Fajardo looks like he'll be a hell of a QB for the Wolfpack, and their RB and OL look like they can inflict some serious pain. I think Nevada will be fine the rest of the season, so long as none of those aforementioned cogs suffer serious injury. Best of luck winning the Mountain West.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Tough place to play. Luckily for us Boise State isn't as high up as Reno.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

Great game - a classic tale of two halves. Run roughshod over the Big East - I didn't think I would be a fan of a team from the Big East, but you've just been adopted. I hope you kick the snot out of Boise and SDSU in the coming years.

Also, I look forward to driving down to Tampa in 2015 ( i will be moving to Destin in a few weeks).

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

That is was a good and clean game between the two teams but both teams appear will not be coming out unscathed of injuries which is unfortuate and hopefully none of them are that serious though. It was an entertaining game which I was hoping it would be and keep people entertained until the end. Even though you guys won, I think that our team was still the better team yesterday but good luck the rest of the year and let's both turn some heads with South Florida and Nevada winning their conferences this year.

Good luck the rest of the year and hopefully how this game went does both teams well for the rest of the season. Its been a pleasure.

Clearly the better team won, but I respect The Wolfpack and it's fans. Looking forward to 2015 and hope you can make the trip to Tampa.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  45

That is was a good and clean game between the two teams but both teams appear will not be coming out unscathed of injuries which is unfortuate and hopefully none of them are that serious though. It was an entertaining game which I was hoping it would be and keep people entertained until the end. Even though you guys won, I think that our team was still the better team yesterday but good luck the rest of the year and let's both turn some heads with South Florida and Nevada winning their conferences this year.

Good luck the rest of the year and hopefully how this game went does both teams well for the rest of the season. Its been a pleasure.

Clearly the better team won, but I respect The Wolfpack and it's fans. Looking forward to 2015 and hope you can make the trip to Tampa.

We might it will depend on what happens between then and now. Of course it would give us an excuse to go see Disney World again at the same time.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  45

Great game - a classic tale of two halves. Run roughshod over the Big East - I didn't think I would be a fan of a team from the Big East, but you've just been adopted. I hope you kick the snot out of Boise and SDSU in the coming years.

Also, I look forward to driving down to Tampa in 2015 ( i will be moving to Destin in a few weeks).

Well we only got this year with boise and san diego state but it would be fun to beat both of them.