• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV director doesn't know McCullum

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Every time the announcers mention McCullum, the camera just pans around the USF coaches.  I don't think they know which one he is!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446
  • Days Won:  0

I noticed that -

Pretty pathetic that they kept doing it....as if nobody on staff knew to say, "Hey - he's not the coach!".

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

I noticed that last night as well. When they mentioned Coach Mac they would close in on one of our black assistant coaches instead.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

That is probably the third game that has happened this season in that Frank Burnell gets the limelight because his is mistaken for Coach McCullum. I just get a good laugh at that. And who the heck was doing the graphics for the C-USA tourny on ESPN2?? They kept messing up the teams logos by using TCU to talk about a Marq players and by saying that the TCUvsMarq game was coming up even though it was Depaul vs Tulane. ****, to think that these guys in those ESPN trailors get paid good money to do fun job just makes you wonder how much they know about sports.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  157

Yea they did mess Pickin out coach Mac but i think by the end of the game they had it right.  They did show him a couple times there in the end