• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pete DiNovo

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Dinovo has 3 offers. AW is the elite 11 MVP. My money is on AW

How many legitimate offers does AW have? To the best of my knowledge it's only 2... USF and NCST... and State's new coach hasn't exactly rolled out the red carpet so far.

AW is the MVP of a made for TV skills competition... I'm not saying he doesn't have talent... but keep it in perspective. If he was so absolutely above board amazing then he'd have better offers.

Part of his decommiting was he was thinking better offer were coming... they never did...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

DiNovo is a better prospect than AW?

GTFO

Having seen both play multiple times I'd put $100 down right now that says DiNovo is more successful than AW when it's all said and done.

Which is why Taggart is not after thim much as people think. The kid had two stars, shows up and has a stroke of a mircale performace at a skills camp and shoots up to a four stars. If I am Taggart even if AW commits, White is my QB unless AW out performs him by a mile. White has proven he is a winner and most of all is as accurate as they come. Watching White's flim, I see throws BJ was off my mile going to his wides outs in the same spot everytime. White is our future.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

GTFO

Having seen both play multiple times I'd put $100 down right now that says DiNovo is more successful than AW when it's all said and done.

Which is why Taggart is not after thim much as people think. The kid had two stars, shows up and has a stroke of a mircale performace at a skills camp and shoots up to a four stars. If I am Taggart even if AW commits, White is my QB unless AW out performs him by a mile. White has proven he is a winner and most of all is as accurate as they come. Watching White's flim, I see throws BJ was off my mile going to his wides outs in the same spot everytime. White is our future.

Spot on.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242

GTFO

2 stars and shot up to 4? You are so clueless it not even funny. The kid was a 4 star, committed to USF and got moved down to a 3 star. Decommitted and then again went back up to a 4 star after the IMG camp, being invited to gator day and other big programs to visit and participate in invite only camps. When he recommitted again to Usf on the radio show he again went down to a 3 star. After the elite 11 camp he once again, shot back up to a 4 star and the #2 Dt QB in the nation. He has recently fallen due to a poor season. Many believe this was because of the coaches (kid wasnt even the team captain on an awful team) hated him due to being UCF alums. Trent Dilfer and many well respected coaches have raved about him, even during his Junior year. I think they know the differece between the real deal, and a guy just playing well in shorts. Am I saying he is going to be the next Cam Newton? No. But I think he will be better than Teddy Bridgewater and will be closer to Tyrod Taylor.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

IIRC AW was never listed as a 2-star. He went from not evaluated to 3 star.

Suddenly, because he's not "committed" some people want to pretend like White is some solution over him? Give me a break.

White fits the Holtz commit level as far as I'm concerned. AW has the potential to be a superstar. (Or, he could crash and burn like many others.)

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

sooooooooooo ....

there's no updated news on this guy? He's not going to flip to USF?

The updated news is that Pete DiNovo is still dead not coming to USF ...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

sooooooooooo ....

there's no updated news on this guy? He's not going to flip to USF?

The updated news is that Pete DiNovo is still dead not coming to USF ...

link?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445

GTFO

2 stars and shot up to 4? You are so clueless it not even funny. The kid was a 4 star, committed to USF and got moved down to a 3 star. Decommitted and then again went back up to a 4 star after the IMG camp, being invited to gator day and other big programs to visit and participate in invite only camps. When he recommitted again to Usf on the radio show he again went down to a 3 star. After the elite 11 camp he once again, shot back up to a 4 star and the #2 Dt QB in the nation. He has recently fallen due to a poor season. Many believe this was because of the coaches (kid wasnt even the team captain on an awful team) hated him due to being UCF alums. Trent Dilfer and many well respected coaches have raved about him, even during his Junior year. I think they know the differece between the real deal, and a guy just playing well in shorts. Am I saying he is going to be the next Cam Newton? No. But I think he will be better than Teddy Bridgewater and will be closer to Tyrod Taylor.

White is our guy. I am over AW. If he wanted to come here he would have re re re re how every manytimes it is already committed. Nothing about his flim screams he is the future to me. Again if he was so crazy good why are no other program after him? This is kid will come with tons of drama and that is what we don't need trying to juice back up the program. White is the better QB for what we will run and more accurate I am happy we have him on the bus. If AW joins great! If not, nothing to worry about.

Edited by fuhbull11

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

AW has SEVERAL offers! Including an SEC offer and several other BCS offers. It's not just USF v. NCST! Trust me! Schools have a little over a week to phone him up and offer. Not saying he will get them, but don't be shocked if schools like Tennessee, TCU, and Arkansas slip an offer in right before he makes this decision on Jan 5th. And even then they could still offer and hope he flips. Everybody saying DiNovo > Woulard may very well be on meth.

And those wondering why he doesn't have hundreds of SEC offers... it's because he has only been playing QB for two years!! So for this kid to get the accolades he has gotten in just two years time, makes his ceiling quite high. But SEC and other top programs don't have to take this small risk because they can get a much safer commit at QB.

We kinda did the same thing, snagging White before another school got a steal, which I think White is. He's a solid insurance policy but I wouldn't put the ball in his hands in 2013. AW I would.