• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coaching Staff Needs To Jump On This Kid

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Muschamp = Zook.

Hard to follow good coaches.

More recruits for us!

I'm not sure that Muschamp = Zook. Zook was/is a phenomenal recruiter. He does not seem to be able to turn that consistenly into wins on the field. Muschamp doesn't seem to be able to get and/or keep top recruits.

Both camp into terrible situations where the previous coach had left the cupboard empty.

Huh?

Florida has been recruiting top 3 classes for YEARS. How could their cupboard be empty at any time?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

It will take a lot more to get the young man to switch to USF than having a member of the coaching staff jump on him and dry hump him... :)

Surprised someone is not writing a story about what is going on at UF. This is perfect for Yahoo Sports to do an investigation (interviews the players that left).

Not an article on the almighty UF in power conference....the SEC.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Anybody thinking what I am thinking. VHIII???????? You know that family is aware of the meltdown in progress. There is a perfect storm brewing. USF wide open at CB. UF will likely have a whole new coaching staff, again. UM, puhleeze.

Edited by Bullwinkle

Another OL recently decommitted from UF, Roderick Johnson. He also had a USF offer, but according to Rivals, we are not being considered.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Roderick-Johnson-124039.

Anybody thinking what I am thinking. VHIII???????? You know that family is aware of the meltdown in progress. There is a perfect storm brewing. USF wide open at CB. UF will likely have a whole new coaching staff, again. UM, puhleeze.

Don't get your hopes up, because we weren't even in his top 5 favorites. :furious3:

Don't get your hopes up, because we weren't even in his top 5 favorites. :furious3:

I'm not sure that wasn't all a stage play. I'm still waiting to see the 3rd act.

Remember his quote was

Top 5 ) 1.Florida 2.Clemson 3.Vanderbilt 4.Miami 5.Notre Dame , USF is not in my top 5 but still considering !

Miami- Sanctionville

Notre Dame- Losing almost as many players as FL

Vandy- will win their usual 4 games.

Clemson- who knows, really don't think they were really ever in the running

Florida- as discussed above.

I have always thought the whole wrap up of VHIII's recruiting was unusual. The Whirlwind tour. Over the top comments about Oregon, USC, OSU and UL none of which even made the stated "top 5". Nothing would shock me about the end of this recruitment, nothing. Maybe a February Surprise?

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not sure that wasn't all a stage play. I'm still waiting to see the 3rd act.

Remember his quote was

Top 5 ) 1.Florida 2.Clemson 3.Vanderbilt 4.Miami 5.Notre Dame , USF is not in my top 5 but still considering !

Miami- Sanctionville

I have always thought the whole wrap up of VHIII's recruiting was unusual. The Whirlwind tour. Over the top comments about Oregon, USC, OSU and UL none of which even made the stated "top 5". Nothing would shock me about the end of this recruitment, nothing. Maybe a February Surprise?

This would be great news, yet stupid for VHIII to do a switch on NSD. I mean, if he committed to USF now as opposed to later, him and woulard could really help to solidify this class. Anyway, I think if USF wins the BE and the conference settles down (such as tv contact), then we have a shot to sway him. UF doing poorly could help as well of course.

Remember his quote was

Miami- Sanctionville

This would be great news, yet stupid for VHIII to do a switch on NSD. I mean, if he committed to USF now as opposed to later, him and woulard could really help to solidify this class. Anyway, I think if USF wins the BE and the conference settles down (such as tv contact), then we have a shot to sway him. UF doing poorly could help as well of course.

Point well taken. A decommit and a switch after TV deal(end of OCT) or after securing BE CS (DEC 1) would still leave a lot of time to move some stars.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Muschamp = Zook.

Hard to follow good coaches.

More recruits for us!

I'm not sure that Muschamp = Zook. Zook was/is a phenomenal recruiter. He does not seem to be able to turn that consistenly into wins on the field. Muschamp doesn't seem to be able to get and/or keep top recruits.

Both camp into terrible situations where the previous coach had left the cupboard empty.

Huh?

Florida has been recruiting top 3 classes for YEARS. How could their cupboard be empty at any time?

You know how the recruiting rankings game is played. Florida could recruit the boys choir from Hillsborough High School and Rivals and Scout would rate them as a Top 10 class.

Urban Meyer left because the actual talent remaining was a lot lower than it had been. What talent was there were troubled athletes not committed to working hard. Anyone watching the program closely talks about how little talent Muschamp inherited.

Spurrier had stopped going on recruiting trips for two years before he left Florda. Zook did an amazing job rebuilding the talent level