• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

fast forward two years....how do you think the dominoes will fall

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

personally, if the NBC deal goes through I think our conference will be in TREMENDOUS shape with the national exposure and exclusivity on the network. On average we will have more airtime than almost any other conference, and that goes a looong way.

But to me the real kicker is teams like Syracuse and Pitt who jumped ship will be forever mediocre buried in the ranks at a conference that will be the bottom of ESPN once we've left. and even WORSE, the big 12 will have competing OU Texas TCU WVU to establish some devastating parity, which will look like weakness as the teams just beat up on each other like the big east has so long been accused of doing.

I would say with Boise coming on, Louisville on the rise, and if USF finally steps up the plate we have a real chance at being the Face of this conference. A conference that has a legitimate chance to rise up. Our record ooc is already better than the ACCs and with the addition of Boise and Houston things really could start to look up. Just my two cents

Edited by Bullsfan11

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I pray this is right. I wouldnt mind this at all. USF vs. UL/BSU for the next 5 years in the BE championship.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Even if NBC came in at a million less a year then ESPN I would say take it. The BE would outshine the ACC and in the back of my mind the media folks might start giving a few more top 25 votes for the FB teams. I find it real interesting that WVU is the pre-season highest ranked team in the Big-12.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I see USF winning the BE Championship game!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

The only thing the ACC has over us is a major bowl tie in, which is sad considering their record against our teams in bowls.

Syracuse and Pitt will hardly ever get air time on ESPN or ESPN2, unless it's Thursday. Maybe the grass isn't always greener.

Edited by usfbullrider