• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Season Ticket ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

If I posted this in the wrong forum I apologize. I just made an appointment to purchase men's basketball tickets (going on monday). I am looking at the $99 seats. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. This will be my first time purchasing basketball tickets and I'm thinking section 210 or 211.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Lots of section choices for that $99 so it really depends on your personal preference ... One thing, in case you didn't know, the corner sections at the other end would be beside the student section .... if that matters at all. to you.

I wasn't sure if the seats directly behind the basket would be a good view, that's why I leaning towards the corners. I don't mind sitting by the students (2004 grad), I just want the best view. What sections are the students in?

Edited by BullsPride04

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

We're in the second row of 222. Like being next to students/band.

I'll have to look into 222. I think right now it's between 205, 206 or 210, 211. I guess it all comes down to how close I can get to the court and the view. Any input you guys have about the new sundome and seating would be appreciated. I am looking forward to being a bb season ticket holder for the first time. I have had football season tickets in section 124 for 7 years now.

Edited by BullsPride04

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Thanks for the help! I knew there was a topic about this, but I'm still figuring out the board. I really like the view from your seats, I'll definitely check out section 222. It looks like the new Sundome will be an amazing place to watch a game. USF sure has changed slot since I graduated in 2004

Hey ctbrown24 I wanted to thank you for the information you gave me the other day about tickets. I ended up going with section 205 row T seats 1-2. I also just noticed that you have football tickets in the row in front of me. What seats do you have I have section 124 row m seats 15-20. I tried to pm you this message, but it said you couldn't recieve anymore.

Tim

Edited by BullsPride04

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Hey ctbrown24 I wanted to thank you for the information you gave me the other day about tickets. I ended up going with section 205 row T seats 1-2. I also just noticed that you have football tickets in the row in front of me. What seats do you have I have section 124 row m seats 15-20. I tried to pm you this message, but it said you couldn't recieve anymore.

Tim

:iconic_u_black: :GoBulls: SEC205 REPRESENT :GoBulls::iconic_u_black:

What row and seat numbers are you in dogma?I'm going to need some tailgating friends. I hope 205 is rowdy