• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TJ Fleeton, PSQB, Daphne HS, Daphne, AL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

We have recent history pulling dark horse Eric Lee out of Daphne. Here is another puzzler. 6'3" 215# Pro Style QB with a quick release. A true pocket passer who was in today for the 1 day. No offers, no rating. But look at this film. Kind of an unconventional release,Don't care too much for his footwork but great pocket presence(watch the fake at 2:55) and a quick flick down the field. His throwing motion doesn't seem to effect his ability to go long(i mean who ever loved Favre's throwing motion).

I've watched a lot of QB film this year and I think this kid is a sleeper. Remember Eric Lee came in as a 2 star recruit from Daphne and is now pushing the 2-deep in his real Freshman year. Ima thinking I like some of these overlooked AL players.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Pretty sure Pat White played at Daphne High

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Pretty sure Pat White played at Daphne High

You are correct. Surprisingly he's already retired from both football and baseball.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_White_%28athlete%29

Pat White says we better offer TJ. I agree.

@BILLREEF I manage Eric Lee brother up and coming hip hop artist @SeeMr88 #USF better offer TJ Fleeton #SmartAndMotivated #DHSTrojans

BTW, Pat is pursuing acting career.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

We have recent history pulling dark horse Eric Lee out of Daphne. Here is another puzzler. 6'3" 215# Pro Style QB with a quick release. A true pocket passer who was in today for the 1 day. No offers, no rating. But look at this film. Kind of an unconventional release,Don't care too much for his footwork but great pocket presence(watch the fake at 2:55) and a quick flick down the field. His throwing motion doesn't seem to effect his ability to go long(i mean who ever loved Favre's throwing motion).

[media=]

I've watched a lot of QB film this year and I think this kid is a sleeper. Remember Eric Lee came in as a 2 star recruit from Daphne and is now pushing the 2-deep in his real Freshman year. Ima thinking I like some of these overlooked AL players.

Hey Bill, you like stalking subscriber sites and then posting info on a player like you discovered them? You clearly got this kid's name from 247 then went and found info on him because this kids name was NEVER mentioned until yesterday and conveniently a thread on him appears today...

• Downvote 1

[media=]

Hey Bill, you like stalking subscriber sites and then posting info on a player like you discovered them? You clearly got this kid's name from 247 then went and found info on him because this kids name was NEVER mentioned until yesterday and conveniently a thread on him appears today...

I don't belong to 247 or any other subscriber site. To my knowledge Josh didn't tweet anything about TJ until long after my post last night. So I guess now, the subscriber sites own the rights to USF recruits? Go troll someone else. Oh, and QBCountry posted his video(above) in April, pretty much well before Josh knew about him I imagine. Oh and speaking of stalking, what are you doing here? Is it different than what you are accusing me of? Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030

247 has an army of premium info defenders on here, ready to pounce on any info shared with us lowly non paying bulls fans

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030

Its like metallica taking on napster to defend their ability to make money......share info and we will attempt to derail the thread about a recruit and turn it into a battle of the payers and the nonpayers

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

If the premium sites don't want to give away information, then they should stop using twitter as a teaser to get more subscribers. That info is in public domain.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

247 has an army of premium info defenders on here, ready to pounce on any info shared with us lowly non paying bulls fans

Coincidentally, yesterday I read a thread on a non premium board on another site and it seemingly quoted a portion of an article from a premium 247 site. I could have posted a link to it, but didn't want to be accused of indirectly posting that content.