• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey All You Force Fans, Stand Up and Clap Your

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

No agenda Velcro, Just want to win and whatever expense that takes, how many more years are you all going to use the word Patience. Next yr have patience we just enterd the Big East.  In 2 years when Mac is gone have patience we just got a new coach. Seriously, how many years you gonna make excuses until your an old G-Pops sittin on the back porch.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

That is classic... :D  

If you change coaches after 2 years every time that coach doesn't produce a .500 season in that 2 year span, we will NEVER reach .500.  NEVER.

So lets follow the darksiders logic and see what happens if we fire Mac after this year...

who is the new coach?  well, we have no money, so we have to go find someone up and coming coach, as no big name coach will come here... guess what, are now starting over, rebuilding... 2 years later... repeat process.

So your impatience actually costs us ever having a shot at getting to .500.

Sit back, have  beer, or 12, and come back in 2 years and complain if things are not better... but until then... there won't be any changes.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  159

JEWBULL,

Get back to work so you can move up to the $2,000 annual donation level.   ;)

GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

You have got to give the guy some time.  Mac's first year recruits, sans Mosely were mainly last minute guys that he could get to wear a jersey. Holmes is garbage in my opinion because he is very inconsistent.  

His 2nd class is about average and we need more time to get a final verdict on them. Here is my take now. Dennis is already a decent player and will only blossom.  Prek seems to be battling confidence on his shot and def needs to improve his man to man defense.  Sol is a decent player, about equal to Gerrick but in different categories. Buckley will be playing next year and he'll show you what he has to offer.  

Oh yeah, JewBull if I'm not mistaken Diarra was signed by Seth but stayed with us despite the departure.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

For those that are so much in luv with the ex-coaches recruiting skills, please note the placement of Brandon Brigman the senior and Konimba Diarra's.  Not good.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

They missed two years of Seth fine tutelage, they never had a chance to develop. We had a great low post coach... he would have developed Brig and Diarra... the reason why I say this is because Seth has said on the phone he is shocked Diarra hasn't panned out and he would take him at VaTech if he could. He sees something no one else sees... or maybe it was having Coach Yank develop them down low like Will McDonald. Anyways... hello Coach Daugherty!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Keep dreaming

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827

Vader and Jewbull, are you guys drunk? You guys are already all over CRM after one freaking recruiting class.

You guys are a joke or just trying to get some attention!

Get off Greenburg's jock! What in the world did that guy ever do here! Yeah he was nice. Yeah he is a great speaker. Yeah he was funny. Bottom line though, he got nothing accomplished.

How in the world can you expect CRM to change this thing around overnight.

Are you guys clueless? If you guys are as big Bull fans as you say you are, than get off your soapbox and support CRM and the Bulls!

Just my 2 cents, no harm intended!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

JewBull was never on Greenberg's jock... he pulled a Judas on Seth and was the #1 hater... remember the FireSeth.com website... courtesy of JewBull and Jason Terrell if I recall correctly. So, although you may think he loves Seth... wrong answer! I am Seth's #1 fan and proud of it! I'm even trying to go bald like Seth so I can support him by looking like him! He is my daddy and will hopefully run for President!

Now JewBull on the otherhand... he pissed Seth off when he turned on him... it's like Seth lost his #1 Jew... that's when Seth knew the ship was capsizing and got the hell out of dodge. When Jews are turning on each other, the only one that wins is Sami Al-Arian.

JewBull is purely about the bottom line... winning. You guys all thought I was going to say money too  ;D. He wants a winning product... can you blame him (although he pissed my pops off!)

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  128

Please stop bringing up Seth.  Sorry, but if you all want a winner I do not consider 2 NIT appearances(both losses) anything to jump and down about.  Now back to Mac, I am just as disappointed as the next guy but I guess my expectations were not that high at first.  It was evident from the beginning to me that he was going to clean house and build it in his image.  I am willing with the lack of success over the last 13 years to give him a couple of years before turning on him.  People that keep on bringing up the seniors are leading this team and they are not Mac's kids comments are not very bright.  Go look at T. Leather and Swifts numbers when they were freshman and soph.  I'll admit I have not taking that time but I would be surprised if they were 'leaders' of the team then.