• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MSG role call

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  444
  • Days Won:  0

It looks like the Bulls could have their first game during session 4 on Wednesday night as a 6 or 7 seed. I've always wanted a good reason to see an event at MSG and this fits the bill. The prestige of the BE tourney may also fade in years to come.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

I'll be there. Have only missed one tourney (of course it was our 9-9 season) since 2003, and even went the years we didn't qualify (cUSA 1-15 season, too). Always a lot of fun and plenty of exciting stories (6 OT game included).

I'll be there. Have only missed one tourney (of course it was our 9-9 season) since 2003, and even went the years we didn't qualify (cUSA 1-15 season, too). Always a lot of fun and plenty of exciting stories (6 OT game included).

Can tix be bought outside the arena on game day? (i'm not talking about the box office) Is face value a realistic expectation?

• Content Count:  143

Can tix be bought outside the arena on game day? (i'm not talking about the box office) Is face value a realistic expectation?

I thought I heard from tonights game that tickets are sold out at MSG but the only way to attend is through the schools. Also, teams normally release unused tickets on the day of the game.

Plenty of scalpers outside, but best bet is to find a fan of a team just eliminated -- it's your best shot for face value (or even less) and unlikely to be a fake (lots of those going around, beware).

Also, probably safer to purchase the remnants of a booklet (instead of just a single session) from an eliminated fan on their way home for a better deal and a better shot at legit tix.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Call your ticket rep and try to order through the school before you rely on scalpers. It's a win-win for USF as well.

You can often buy an entire booklet and scalp off some of the games for more than the original price, making your tix free (or even profitable)

Call your ticket rep and try to order through the school before you rely on scalpers. It's a win-win for USF as well.

You can often buy an entire booklet and scalp off some of the games for more than the original price, making your tix free (or even profitable)

i beleive that window closed at the end of January.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Once again-not what I thought this thread was; BET and MSG mean something completely diff to me

Archived