• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which QB's?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  312
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know about you guys, but the John O'Korn video from St. Thomas looked like a polished, ready to go QB.

I'd love to have him and Woolard come in and compete - but if you had just one and not the other... who would you go for... I'm leaning O'Korn based strictly on the film i've seen of both.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'm not going to play that game. The kids read these boards, and I'm no college coach. I would imagine if we get both we will find a way to get both on the field. You can never have too much talent, and talent will find a way to get on the field.

I'm extremely excited these guys are considering USF.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Want both those guys here. Talk about a tremendous future of USF football

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Can't wait to see Woulard and D'Vo hooking up again. I like Richardson an awful lot too, let's not leave him out of the convo. It's likely gonna be whoever jumps first, nice situation for us to be in. Haven't heard much whining because we didn't get a QB last year lately, huh?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This is a pretty deep class at QB in FL and we have a lot ot offer kids, especially a chance to come right in and compete for the starting job. We need to bring in two kids and hopefully 2 of the elite kids in the state at that. We have quite a few of those kind of kids looking at USF at this point and time and hopefully the staff can close two of them.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Can't wait to see Woulard and D'Vo hooking up again. I like Richardson an awful lot too, let's not leave him out of the convo. It's likely gonna be whoever jumps first, nice situation for us to be in. Haven't heard much whining because we didn't get a QB last year lately, huh?

Woulard just tweeted that he will announce his decision in May.

• Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Wouldn't be surpised if it was USF. I'd be willing to bet that they told him he needs to commit early if he wants to be guaranteed a spot. We can't afford to wait until signing day.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Wouldn't be surpised if it was USF. I'd be willing to bet that they told him he needs to commit early if he wants to be guaranteed a spot. We can't afford to wait until signing day.

I would be shocked if it wasn't USF.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I would be shocked if it wasn't USF.

Georgia seems to be the major competition.

Archived