• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone interested in a 12-team weekly non keeper H2H Points based baseball league?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

It would be a low entry fee of $75 and we can slow draft if necessary to allevite any drafting time constraints. It wouldn't take me long to put together a constitution. If interested, drop a reply on here. I'm extending this invite to Greg Auman as well. I asked Brett McMurphy but he stated baseball wasn't his thing. Would make for some good times while we wait for football to arrive.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Guess I'm the only one with that sports addiction. Currently doing seven leagues for baseball this season and figured it would be cool to do one with my fellow alums vice randoms from all around the country (I'm single - why not enjoy this while I can). My most extensive is a CBS Sportsline 30 team, 30 round, head to head points based first year keeper league with minor league keepers. That slow draft starts this Saturday at 9 AM EST... Should take five weeks to complete (crazy, eh). Anyways... Still hope there is some interest in something on a smaller scale such as the league proposed above.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I'd be interested, but 75 is a bit out of my price range. Especially for baseball.

• Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  1

I'd be down. Lost my keeper league last year...

Archived