• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ricky Jones WR Booker HS Sarasota, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

WKU is chasing him the hardest but he wants to come to USF. Has a nice offer sheet incl. Ind, Clemson, Duke, Illini, WF, Stan, WVU, Minn, UNC and Texas Tech. Don't know if we need another WR this year but the kid is legit and really wants to come to USF. He's got good hands, runs well after the catch and seems to possess good route skills.Reminds me a little of Deonte Welch. Same type of receiver. I say you can't ever go wrong with a kid who has really good ball skills. He will find a way into the lineup.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Duke and Stanford? This kid must have some smarts to go along with the athletic ability. I'm all for grabbing intelligent athletes but it would be hard for me to turn down a Stanford education.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

Who's the QB? Throws a nice ball, on time.

• Content Count:  7,044
  • Days Won:  11

Rivals is showing he has an offer from us...is it just not a commitable offer?

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

the block he laid at 1:25 was an atomic bomb. he measured that one up and skip-stepped his way into it. LOL!

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

watch #11 in white at the bottom of the screen, 1:33... guy stalks blue #9 like a predator and lays a ridiculous block that puts him away. awesome.

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

wondering what the feeling is of those here as to whether CSH should give any preference to a local kid who wants to come to USF versus an alternate same-position kid with a tad more skill?

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

wondering what the feeling is of those here as to whether CSH should give any preference to a local kid who wants to come to USF versus an alternate same-position kid with a tad more skill?

On the plus side of that, is that you build a relationship with a school that might produce a star kid next year or a few years from now.The negative is that the kid may languish off the active roster or be frustrated by not getting PT. Pros and cons to both I guess. Their is also the possibility that we have gotten to see a rough diamond or a stud who other teams might have missed. You gotta love the desire though.

Archived