• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why does USF basketball suck so much?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I blame the lack of humidity in the dome

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Developing talent has nothing to do with what facilities you have.

good point

True .... Stan developed DoJo and Howard into upper half of the BE players without facilities..... but facilities do have a lot to do with getting talent.

Chris Howard was FAR from an upper half of BE players. **this is where you spout off his rank in assists that one season**

Chris improved A LOT his senior year but was a bust overall.

Howard was top 5 BE his last year in, what I think is a pretty key stat for a pg, Assist/TO ratio. I'm not saying he was top 5 pg's but was in the upper half his last year ... just an opinion that I didn't think you'd share, anyway

DOJO never gave respect to HEath or let alone USF at all

Then why does he bother to come back to games if he didn't really care ... ?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Its hard to get a lot of TO's when you are the furthust thing from a textbook PG. Howard rarely penetrated to score or dish, he ran Heaths boring half court stand around offense. The assist come when you have a NBA talent like DOJO.

Sorry, but no one in the BE outside of USF would agree with that statement you made.

He was constantly outplayed by BE PGs, in fact PG play has always been one of our glaring weaknesses since joining and Chris didnt change it.

I used to know an employee of the usf bball team and he raved of Howards talents his freshman year, called him a gym rat, it just never developed on the court at this level.

Archived