• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Illegal Substitution Review

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Shouldn't we be focusing on the mistakes that actually hurt us? Yea, of course it would be better to not make that mistake, but I'd put a lot more emphasis on mistakes like turning the ball over, committing extremely stupid automatic first down penalties, and a horrible late-in-the-game defensive gameplan rather than a an extra point being five yards back.

This mistake actually COST us the game or at least a chance at the game in OT! I am serious, and it wasn't even fully our mistake. It was the fact that the Big East officials are so stupid they can't even count. Now to be clear, USF had their chances on both sides of the ball. As we have all season, we found the most creative way possible to loose.

Still, the WVU player was tackled in bounds on that play, making it 4th and 10 and a live clock - 13 seconds and ticking. If that fool on the USF sideline doesn't throw a flag then WVU maybe can hussle on the kick team to rush a 55+ yard field goal or they can throw a hale marry. Remember they had no timeouts. By stopping the clock because the official couldn't count WVU was essentially given a fourth timeout.

Of course I said fully our fault, cause when he play undisciplined foolish football like we did today, running the 11 guy off the field, then you can expect to get a few of those tossed your way. Unbelievable how many ways this team can find to loose!

WVU had just thrown an incomplete pass. The clock was already stopped.

True but the call stopped the Play clock which has to help a team in the hurry up.

The Eers are already an uptempo hurry up offense so that arguement doesn't hold any water.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Shouldn't we be focusing on the mistakes that actually hurt us? Yea, of course it would be better to not make that mistake, but I'd put a lot more emphasis on mistakes like turning the ball over, committing extremely stupid automatic first down penalties, and a horrible late-in-the-game defensive gameplan rather than a an extra point being five yards back.

This mistake actually COST us the game or at least a chance at the game in OT! I am serious, and it wasn't even fully our mistake. It was the fact that the Big East officials are so stupid they can't even count. Now to be clear, USF had their chances on both sides of the ball. As we have all season, we found the most creative way possible to loose.

Still, the WVU player was tackled in bounds on that play, making it 4th and 10 and a live clock - 13 seconds and ticking. If that fool on the USF sideline doesn't throw a flag then WVU maybe can hussle on the kick team to rush a 55+ yard field goal or they can throw a hale marry. Remember they had no timeouts. By stopping the clock because the official couldn't count WVU was essentially given a fourth timeout.

Of course I said fully our fault, cause when he play undisciplined foolish football like we did today, running the 11 guy off the field, then you can expect to get a few of those tossed your way. Unbelievable how many ways this team can find to loose!

WVU had just thrown an incomplete pass. The clock was already stopped.

True but the call stopped the Play clock which has to help a team in the hurry up.

The Eers are already an uptempo hurry up offense so that arguement doesn't hold any water.

Big difference between an uptempo team and 13 secs left in a game trying to get a play off.

Archived