• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The DARKSIDE will be strong this weekend

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

A very angry UL team is waiting for USF this Sat at Freedom Hall. You can bet that Pitino will have UL playing angry against USF. If USF and the FORCE dont show up then the DARKSIDE will have a major blow against the rebels. **** Memphis, they had to kick the crap out of UL to make them more angry for USF. We can never catch a break. I really feel sorry for McCullum and Co. right now.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Mac should be watching the game tape right now to see what memphis did right...

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not worried about Louisville, we don't stand a chance of winning.

For this team to lose to St Louis at home is unforgivable. I don't care if we lose to Louisville by 100 points, as long as we can go 1-1 against St Louis & Louisville together it's alright.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  393
  • Days Won:  0

Thank goodness the Louisville game is not being televised nationally. Imagine how embarrassing it would be for the nation to see our Bulls blown out as badly as they will be.

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

Luke I am your FATHERRRRRRRRRRR:

Darth%20Vader.jpg?dc=4675509534770154568

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

I'm not worried about Louisville, we don't stand a chance of winning.

For this team to lose to St Louis at home is unforgivable. I don't care if we lose to Louisville by 100 points, as long as we can go 1-1 against St Louis & Louisville together it's alright.

Here is the thing most people just don't get...

and i just don't follow the logic...

everyone knows we don't have a very talented team... it is a team capable of spurts of very good play, but for the most part, we are the TL and Brian Swift show... and any good coach knows exactly what to do to stop it... double TL, frustrate him, take him out of the game.

So when you have a team that is not very talented and not very deep... why do people think that we can't lose a game and that losing ANY game in unacceptable?  Great teams win all their games... good teams win alot and lose a few, even get upset... but we aren't there yet... sooo... if a good or even great team can be upset by the smaller teams, why can't a not so good team get beat by a not so good team?  Why should a rebuilding team be expected to win every game with an evenly matched team?  

When you are rebuilding... you are going to get beat sometimes... we are still on pace for a season that is at or above most of our expectations... but it is QUITE obvious that some people are impatient and have very unrealistic expectations.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Luke I am your FATHERRRRRRRRRRR:

Darth%20Vader.jpg?dc=4675509534770154568

Why do i think you are on the dark side just to have fun with the Star Wars theme?  ;)

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

Why do i think you are on the dark side just to have fun with the Star Wars theme?  ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....not really.

;D ;D

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

After attending that "game" last night I am thinking of joining the dark side. St Louis is awful and we were worse. Oh by the way, their best scorer was back in STL  sick! It could be worse......  :-[

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Here is the thing most people just don't get...

and i just don't follow the logic...

everyone knows we don't have a very talented team... it is a team capable of spurts of very good play, but for the most part, we are the TL and Brian Swift show... and any good coach knows exactly what to do to stop it... double TL, frustrate him, take him out of the game.

So when you have a team that is not very talented and not very deep... why do people think that we can't lose a game and that losing ANY game in unacceptable?  Great teams win all their games... good teams win alot and lose a few, even get upset... but we aren't there yet... sooo... if a good or even great team can be upset by the smaller teams, why can't a not so good team get beat by a not so good team?  Why should a rebuilding team be expected to win every game with an evenly matched team?  

When you are rebuilding... you are going to get beat sometimes... we are still on pace for a season that is at or above most of our expectations... but it is QUITE obvious that some people are impatient and have very unrealistic expectations.  

St. Louis is not evenly matched with us.  They are horrible AND were playing without their best player.  Come on man, we were on our home court.  There's no way that team should have beaten us.  Your willingness to accept all of this befuddles me.