• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone have info on Wounded Warrior jersey auction?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

Couldn't find any info on what day or time these items would be available for auction. Just that it would be sometime this week. Not sure how long auctions will run and don't want to miss my opportunity to bid. Thanks.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

http://www.gousfbulls.com/sell/SellHome.dbml?&&&&DB_OEM_ID=7700&&_MODE_=AUCTION

The auction link just got posted to Facebook and is live.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

USF Wounded Warrior Project Jerseys Up for Auction

Courtesy: USF

TAMPA - The University of South Florida, in conjunction with Under Armour and the Wounded Warrior Project, are putting all jerseys from the USF-Miami game up for auction. At the conclusion, 100 percent of the proceeds from the auction will go to the Wounded Warrior Project. To bid on your favorite jersey, visit GoUSFBulls.com.

The jerseys up for auction are authentic, game-worn jerseys from USF's match-up with Miami on Saturday, Nov. 19. Bids start at $200 and the auctions will be closed on Dec. 3rd. Each individual jersey has a unique end time on Dec. 3rd, so be sure to check the jersey you're interested in.

• Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

holy expensive initial bid batman.......just looked at em...

are they only auctioning the jerseys...i thought they were doin the helments...(and all the other game day apparel too)???

Archived