• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

question re: ESPN3 for RU Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

I tried to load the UConn game on ESPN3 via my laptop and it gave me an error saying something like "this game is not available as part of your brighthouse networks package" or some **** like that.

issue: i don't have brighthouse - i have Comcast, and I've never had an issue with loading a game before. i found out later that gameplan played it in our area in Chicago.

question: any way to find out ahead of time if this is blacked out anywhere or are we safe to say it won't be on SNY or any tv channel?

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

If it has any blackouts, ESPN3 will usually provide a link to a map showing where the game cannot be seen. I'd look for this sometime next week.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

i looked at that for the uconn game. it showed chicago as NOT being blacked out, but it wouldn't let me load the game. anyone run into this problem before?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

I'm having problems with ESPN on the phone and Firefox. Running on IE however. Spent 1.5 hours with a Brighthouse geek this morning trying to straighten it out.

Archived