• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Two Plays-Turnovers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

OK, before I get started I will say on paper, and in our hearts, we should have won this game by 21. 

Now, this loss really comes down to two turnovers.  BJ's lateral to nowhere that stopped us from scoring after a beautiful kick return.  That should have resulted in a TD.  The other obviously was Scott's fumble that turned into the winning TD for UConn.  We do not have either of those and we win.

Seems we are losing what positives we showed in the beginning of the season and I do not believe it is totally a higher level of competition.  Scott's fumble was a fluke.  Not sure if he got hurt since we did not see him again.  Rather harsh punishment for the fumble, if Skip held him out it cost us the game.  But we are not hitting with punch like we did against our first 4 teams. 

Both of these losses we look like we are at a late practice, no snap.  Seeing WRs that go deep walking back to the line is a sign that they are just not into the moment. 

Ok, two other items in the loss, neither of those roughing penalties were honest calls.  We got ripped on those calls and they were momentum changers.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

The lateral play was a dumb one to begin with. We have goal to go and we decide to put Joel Miller in on that play? Terrible decision by the coaches so close to the goal line.

Archived