• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

26-0 Loss To Louisville

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf isnt winning the big east fellas

• Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

We can't keep getting calls for roughing the passer when we hit the QB's arm while he is trying to throw a pass.  It is more than that, but I am still pissed about that one.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Last year, UConn lost to the worse Big East team, shut out and afterward was 0-2 in conference play. They ended up representing the Big East for the BCS. If you guys have no hope, you need to re-evaluate what being a fan is. Because you aren't really a fan unless you are on for the long haul, good OR BAD. Last year USF started Big East play just like this year.  The season is far from over, its mid-October, the season is NOT lost. Believe in this team and coaches. I think we need separate board for those that think the sky is falling after every loss. The Fair Weather Fan board.

It is the way we are losing, the effort or lack thereof the irks many fans!

The seeming lack of preparation from the coaches.

Lack of preparation? Do you have access to the videos of the post training interviews with the coaches?  http://www.youtube.com/user/LarryWeisbaum

You can't tell me preparation wasn't an issue against Pitt and expect me to take you seriously. 

Archived