• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank you conference re-alignment...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

for making this college football season suck for me.  It's difficult to just root for the Bulls and watch other interesting games with all this shizz going on.  It was bad enough in past seasons when we had to hear about the "Big Least" being weak blah blah blah.  But now it is all about the Big East won't be around anymore blah blah blah.  Must be nice to be a fan of one of those schools who can just watch their team and concentrate on what's going on between the lines and getting props, lining up recruits, whatever.

For a Bulls fan, we have to deal with this crap on a daily basis.  I'm over it.  I hope this is just a bye week thing, but I have a feeling it's gonna go on for a while.  If no schools want to be in the big east because its dying, I wonder how potential recruits feel about coming to a big east school that appears to be stuck in the big east and going down with the ship.  If ESPN really wanted to kill us, they are sure making us die a slow death.

I hope to God we win on Saturday, or this board will need a suicide hotline.

I agree... I used to enjoy watching our fellow conference mates play, but now that we don't know who will remain in the conference, or if we will have a conference at all, I don't have as much fun.

Oh well... I have gotten a bunch of home improvement projects complete...

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Enjoy life today,Yesterday is gone, and Tomorrow may never come.

Enjoy this season. It has potential to be one of, if not the best, in our history. Conference realignment **** changes by the hour. Worry about that later

This is good advice.  F the conferences!  F ESPN!

Beat UConn!

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Uconn?  He's a dead man!

Cinci?  DEAD!

Rutgers?  DEAD!

Syracuse...

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

for making this college football season suck for me.  It's difficult to just root for the Bulls and watch other interesting games with all this shizz going on.  It was bad enough in past seasons when we had to hear about the "Big Least" being weak blah blah blah.  But now it is all about the Big East won't be around anymore blah blah blah.  Must be nice to be a fan of one of those schools who can just watch their team and concentrate on what's going on between the lines and getting props, lining up recruits, whatever.

For a Bulls fan, we have to deal with this crap on a daily basis.  I'm over it.  I hope this is just a bye week thing, but I have a feeling it's gonna go on for a while.  If no schools want to be in the big east because its dying, I wonder how potential recruits feel about coming to a big east school that appears to be stuck in the big east and going down with the ship.  If ESPN really wanted to kill us, they are sure making us die a slow death.

I hope to God we win on Saturday, or this board will need a suicide hotline.

this is a shame

how many feel the same way

why the powers to be bring up conference realignment during season is insane but to allow it to effect you is crazier

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

If history repeats...it will be a dog fight until the end.  Slow moving...lots of defense and an occasional big play.  I hope, beyond hope, we blow them out but I've kept my expectations checked at the door for this game.

If recent history repeats (like last game) there will be little defense at all and I will be taking a long walk off a short roof!

Archived