• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs. Pitt Watch Party Thread...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

I hope I am posting this in the right place.... I live in downtown Saint Petersburg.  I have never been to an alumni watch party and am thinking of going to one for tomorrow.  How is watching the game at Ferg's and/or Capogna's?  Ferg's is right by me but worried about that option if the Rays play an elimination game tomorrow.  Any feedback would be great as I dont want to miss the game.  I went to the 4th St WOB a few years ago for the Rutgers thursday night blood bath and left unimpressed with the location, they had one tv showing the game, although they broadcast the sound, and it was extremly packed with only 30% actually there for the game.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Capognas is always very accomodating with drink and food specials and all tv's on the USF game.

North pinellas has the Cop Shop.

Not sure where the one in St Pete is but in the past it was in the tyrone area. 

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Ft myers will be at the shoeless joe's near the bell tower shops.  DM me if any questions.

Archived