• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Re-visiting Brian Kelly is a Prick debate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

So, on my way to family breakfast this morning, I had the radio on the college station on Sirius and it was the BK radio show. I flipped around, ended up back there and they were talking about the crowd for the game tonight between Michigan and Notre Dame.

Host said... "they're expecting 115,000"

So many ways for BK to answer, but, you know what he said...

"you know, my last year at Cincy, I don't know if we had that many in total cumulative attendance, well, I guess it was probably somewhere around there, you know, all total..."

The guy comes in, uses Cincy as a stepping stone, then takes pot shots at them after he leaves them high and dry... YES, HE IS A *****.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Karma's a beeotch

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

My desire for ND to not take a Big East bowl spot and not to come after Skip and my desire for every team that plays against Brian Kelly to hang 50 leads to quite the rooting dilemma.

• Content Count:  498

What else can he say, he is an emotional guy!  Man that was so great finally beating him.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

espn really playing up that ND gave away the game more than anything else- embarassing loss

f them

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Peep hole called it an embarrassing lost...

Her ass needs to hear it when she comes to tampa

• Content Count:  231

espn really playing up that ND gave away the game more than anything else- embarassing loss

f them

Agreed...and honestly Notre Dame got beat by a good team. It'd be nice if someone addressed that instead of just re-emphasizing the mistakes that they made.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

What else can he say, he is an emotional guy!  Man that was so great finally beating him.

I don't know...' yes [host], it is going to be a great atmosphere' or 'we're really looking forward to this game and we expect a hot-dog environment', or 'everywhere we go, people pack more fans in the stands, like we're the yankees or something'

You know, the question had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Cincy, it was a chance to punch back at the Big East after their embarrassing loss. He's in his second year removed from Cincy, no reason at all to bring it up...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Really no need to re-visit to affirm BK is a *****.

Hope he gets beat again today.  I know, I know, better for USF if he wins.  But it would be great to see them give away 12 straight.

• Content Count:  498

I don't know...' yes [host], it is going to be a great atmosphere' or 'we're really looking forward to this game and we expect a hot-dog environment', or 'everywhere we go, people pack more fans in the stands, like we're the yankees or something'

You know, the question had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Cincy, it was a chance to punch back at the Big East after their embarrassing loss. He's in his second year removed from Cincy, no reason at all to bring it up...

:) yup

Archived