• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Murray and Scott

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Scott is a load. Can't bring him down with one player. After first contact it always seemed he got 2 to 3 more yards.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

I thought Scott played great considering he hasn't played in live game action in 2 years.  He seemed to get better as the game went on (maybe he was nervous).  He seemed to run straight up early, and then started lowering his pads as the game went on getting yards after contact.  I really liked his run, after the 1st rain delay, he slipped coming out of the backfield and somehow kept his feet (which is unbelievable for a guy his size) and still had positive yards.

Murray was unbelievable on the 80 yard TD drive.

I thought Lamar had a really good run to the outside when he got face masked, he made an unbelievable cut to get up field.

What also got me excited was seeing Lamar easily get past the secondary right down the seam, just unable to get the ball.  If they can somehow get that kid to catch down field he will be unstoppable (happened against UConn twice last year as well).

I think a big positive from this game was how good the O-line played.  I was not expecting much from them, and they suprised me.  Hine and BJ need to get shotgun and under center snaps down though.

Archived