• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PG Kasey Hill, SG Dillon Graham and C Landry Nnoko visit USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Dillon Graham is a UCF lean:(

let's see what happens when the NCAA penalty comes down.

Exactly.

Yeah Dillon Graham had such a great visit to USF with his boys that his top 5 schools are Kansas, Vanderbilt, UF, FSU and UCF

Link?

http://www.sourcehoops.com/wordpress/?p=3472

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Exactly.

Yeah Dillon Graham had such a great visit to USF with his boys that his top 5 schools are Kansas, Vanderbilt, UF, FSU and UCF

Link?

Thanks, CPR ... and is the kid's name "Dillon" or "Dillion"?

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Exactly.

Link?

Published on August 23, 2011 by admin 

A few years ago rapper Mike Jones burst onto the scene with his hit record “Back Thenâ€. The chorus to the song was pretty simple. “Back then didn’t want me, now I’m hot all on meâ€. Dillon Graham of The First Academy (Orlando, FL) had his “Back Then†experience this summer as he burst onto the national recruiting scene. He had a relatively quiet spring but burst onto the recruiting scene with a spectacular performance at the Adidas Invitational in Indianapolis, Indiana. All of a sudden, Graham becomes one of the hottest names in recruiting circles.

Graham holds scholarship offers from schools in the power conferences such as the ACC, SEC, Big East and Big 12. He also is being courted by schools in Conference USA and the Atlantic Sun.

“I didn’t think I was a big deal to college coaches but I guess so,†said a laughing Graham. He is very humble and feels blessed to be receiving the attention.

The staff at Source Hoops was on Graham “Back Then†as we tabbed him in March as one of the top performers at the FHSAA state playoffs and was selected to the Montverde Academy Invitational All Tournament Team in early February. Associate Scouting Director, Rick Staudt wrote this about Graham at the MAIT; Graham is a jack of all trades on the basketball court. He handles the ball well and his playmaking ability is such that he could play point guard if necessary. Graham is a better athlete than he looks. He has a pretty quick first step and well as a quick release on his accurate outside shot. He rebounds well against bigger players and is more than adequate as an on the ball defender. Graham has heard from a variety of college coaches and should draw quite a crowd come July.

Fast forward a few months later and Graham is deciding between 5 schools. “Looks like my Top 5 are Kansas, Vanderbilt, UF, FSU and UCF,†Graham said. “I’m closer with the Florida schools. I already visited UCF, UF, FSU and USF.â€

We expect a decision from Graham sooner than later. Graham will commit and sign in the early period. It has been reported that hometown UCF was the leader but a weekend visit to Florida State had the hot prospect feeling at home in Tallahassee.

Graham commits to the Florida Gators!

Link?

Link?

Orlando (Fla.) First Academy shooting guard Dillon Graham saw a life long dream come true this week when he publicly committed to play for the Florida Gators.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1257967

Link?

Orlando (Fla.) First Academy shooting guard Dillon Graham saw a life long dream come true this week when he publicly committed to play for the Florida Gators.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1257967

Thanks.

Kind of hard for anybody to combat the combination of a kid's life long dream and the program wanting him ...

Archived