• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

wow... what was this thread about again?

lol

Who is responsible for going off topic.?

Who are you?

I am not the Who you are looking for.

Why are any of us here? What? Nothing, don't worry about it. OK. ;)

To play pinball?

I'm a wizard! ;)

Radagast? Zat you?

I always preferred the lesser known, less talented but more personable Goblin, Silent and One Eye.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Ok ok guys here is the deal. If we end up the program all you guys want to be. Winning 10 games a year trying to get an at large bcs bid and we win. We get invited to a new conference and were legitimate now.

Guess what were going to be attracting kids who are highly recruited now. Your going to tell me that after each good season getting better players when we finally get to the point elite players want to come to usf were going to say nahhh were looking for the overlooked talent. The Matt grothe's and george selvies..lmao..come on lets be serious guys. Just stop talking about recruiting we get it. There are busts and diamonds in the rough but one thing is for certain the best players go to the SEC and we arent getting them. If we were we would be winning games off talent alone.

That's not it at all. Missed the point entirely. The entire argument goes back to CWT saying he doesn't go by someone else's evaluation, he does his own. So what does that mean in the future? Highly rated stars being interested in USF. They aren't going to be turned away because USF wants to find hidden gems, but they aren't going to be blindly taken like FSU was doing the final years of Bowden's tenure.

The best players go to the SEC? Don't tell RGIII. The best skill players in the NFL aren't from the SEC. Who's the best RB in the NFL? Adrian Peterson, who went to Oklahoma. QB? Brees and Brady were Big 10 players WR? Marvin Harrison went to Syracuse. Where are all the SEC players?

Arian Foster, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Matthew Stafford, Jason Witten all players from the SEC who are pro bowlers or alternates at skill positions

The point was that not all great NFL players, including those with the best stats, come from the SEC. Now do they?  So all those great players that go into the SEC, there are just as many or more going into the other conferences.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

http://twitter.com/AW_QB2/status/292731525630406656/photo/1

Asiantii Woulard â€@AW_QB2

Eating dinner with the guys @tajhb10 @sammywatkins7 & @KyPriester ! #Clemson official visit!

I thought he already officially visited Clemson. Is this a visit or a sabbatical?

Celebrate AW's visit to Clemson. Football Fanatics has 2010 Meineke Car Care Bowl Champion shirts on sale!  I ordered mine.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_South_Florida_Bulls/on_sale/yes

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

lol He is going to love clemson. I nearly accepted their offer to play baseball there. If I didnt fall in love with the growth usf was showing and the feeling of being a part of something I would have went to Clemson but wouldnt change my decision for the world...

Your definition of servicable cannot apply to someone like Andrew Luck who is a master of the game.

Matt Flloyd is Greg Gregory..He will never be more than a backup. He is not good. He had his opporunity. Were not looking for guys who need to get better from the level of sucking. Were looking for someone who can come in and play well and get better. He didnt do so and in 2013 you do not grow from projects. You get new kids every year and its a competitive world and he has lost his opportunity. I cannot believe some of yall who hated BJ DANIELS as our qb and it was so hard to admit he was our only chance of winning. Now you try to say a guy like Flloyd has a chance to become a good qb? What gives you that idea? His terrible perfomances, getting pulled for two different qb's one a wr who hasnt taken snaps in forever. What else? The fact his high school stats were far from impressive???

But back to topic..Is this his last visit?

I don't think that we saw enough of Floyd and he still is green.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502

Watching Floyd play made me green   

I thought the theory was the players sucked because of coaching.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I don't think that we saw enough of Floyd and he still is green.

Unfortunately saw too much of him.