• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

Let's see Asiantii do work tonight against East Ridge!! Is anyone going to make out to this game, or any of his games, to support our future QB in his senior year?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Sorry but AW is on his own no Oline no WR coaches told him to run for his life!!! He is extremely frustrated expect a lot of problems with QB / center exchange. he said in practice 6 of 10 the ball was on the ground

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Sorry but AW is on his own no Oline no WR coaches told him to run for his life!!! He is extremely frustrated expect a lot of problems with QB / center exchange. he said in practice 6 of 10 the ball was on the ground

Hope he doesn't get injured. That sux.

Hope he doesn't get injured. That sux.

that's my concern get what you can slide run or throw it out of bounds self preservation

Edited by Woulard

• Content Count:  114

Yeah, it sounds like he will have a lot to worry about this year. Hopefully the guys up front can get with the program and give him some protection. There might be a lot of quick passes if his line can't give him enough time to throw the ball. Let us know how it goes tonight. I won't be able to make this one, but I would like to go to a couple of games this year.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123

I assume that means he is really looking forward to USF and the big ole boys up front waiting to protect him!!

Thx

jonpfl

Edited by jonpfl

• Content Count:  822

That's really unfortunate to hear. I hope he's able to stay calm and, and slide a lot!

AW got lit up like a Christmas tree. Running backs didn't have a chance lost 7 - 6 went for two AW on a boot stood up at the goal line by 5 defenders no push at all from his team wasn't even in the play

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I heard he was splitting snaps at qb? Is this true? If so, is it just a preservation thing so he doesn't take the whole beating due to not having a OL?