• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Another great honor as AW is now reported to have been selected to the Army All American game in San Antonio! Congrats AW and Mr. W!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Another great honor as AW is now reported to have been selected to the Army All American game in San Antonio! Congrats AW and Mr. W!

mazel tov!

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

The great thing I saw in all of the Elite 11 film that i have watched was how effortless he was in what could have been a real pressure cooker for him. He doesn't hurry his throws, he doesn't let pressure affect his mechanics and he doesn't seem to get rattled at all in what would have to be the biggest competition of his young life. Really have to think this bodes well for the HS to D-1 transition.I have been a fan of his athletic prowess for quite some time now but what is really starting to impress me is his poise,.That quality, unable to be taught, is what great pressure QBs come to embody.Eli, Brady, Montana, Elway, Brees and Favre all had varying levels of talent, but the common denominator , was always their poise and calm in the pressure cooker. Not ready to place AW on that pedestal any time soon, but he is a cool cucumber.

This is what I see all the time. Obviously he's "raw" but not to the extent people apply that to him. He is more advanced than most first year qbs. I personally feel he could play successfully in any conference based on what I know not being biased at all. His success will be predicated on his ability to master the play book and reps that in time will breed confidence. So me talking about him when others try to be so critical without really knowing only looking at a film is just saying wait and see. Film doesn't show the foolishness coming from coaches and the fact he may get 3 reps then take him out over and over bad routes and many other things. Put him behind a good line with good rec and good coaching with full confidence he's a different qb

I would like the family to know i am not the kind of parent that just blows up his kid because i am his parent i promise if i say something its in all sincerity i am his worse critic he knows that and so do coaches its about reaching a higher standard always.

Very impressive Son, I am positive the skills he learns on the field will take him far in life. Very excited to see the records he breaks at USF and in his career.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

mazel tov!

tudo bem!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

mazel tov!

tudo bem!

ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†ï¼ï¼

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Much deserved congratulations and Mazel Tov! :)

Elite 11 MVP Asiantii Woulard will take part in U.S. Army All-American Bowl

By Chris Hays | Orlando Sentinel,

11:26 p.m. EST, August 1, 2012

Winter Park quarterback Asiantii Woulard, fresh off an MVP performance at the Elite 11 national quarterback competition in Redondo Beach, Calif., has accepted an invitation to play in the 2013U.S. ArmyAll-American Game in January at the Alamodome in San Antonio.

"It feels good," Woulard said. "It gives me a chance to go out there and compete with the best before I go to school and it's just a great honor.

"It means I've put in the time and the effort to be one of the best in the country and it's paid off."

Woulard, who has committed to play next season at USF, is the No. 12-ranked player in the Sentinel's 2013 Central Florida Super60 and the No. 62-ranked player in Sentinel's 2013 Florida Top 100.

Nationally, he is the No. 214th-ranked overall player in the 247sports.com composite rankings, and the No. 5-ranked dual-threat quarterback. As athletic as Woulard is, he does not run much for Winter Park, although he was the leading rusher a year ago with almost 500 yards. He carried about six times a game.

He threw for 1,500 yards, 15 touchdowns and 10 interceptions as a junior. Woulard is unsure if he will graduate early in December, but he is working toward that goal.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-08-01/sports/os-elite-11-mvp-asiantii-woulard-us-army-allamerican-bowl-20120801_1_pinterest-dual-threat-quarterback-elite

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

December graduation would be huge for Football but as a parent I always had mixed feelings about it. I guess its a plus he would still be able to go to his High school prom because he is still close to home.

Edited by bullnupe

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

December graduation would be huge for Football but as a parent I always had mixed feelings about it. I guess its a plus he would still be able to go to his High school prom because he is still close to home.

Dad, had originally said it wouldn't happen, idk if that has changed again, but hope he tries so he can get in earlier. Having a spring practice, would make a big difference in game readiness for next fall. But honestly, I don't want him to get himself too loaded by trying to get out early. Sometimes it's best to enjoy the ride. And it's really important to take care of the grades and the test scores.

Dad, had originally said it wouldn't happen, idk if that has changed again, but hope he tries so he can get in earlier. Having a spring practice, would make a big difference in game readiness for next fall. But honestly, I don't want him to get himself too loaded by trying to get out early. Sometimes it's best to enjoy the ride. And it's really important to take care of the grades and the test scores.

Apparently, he is a quick learner as evidenced by his being able to put into practice the Elite 11 playbook on short notice. He will have the USF playbook, as early as possible, to work on prior to coming here.

Reminder to watch tonight.

Tuesday on ESPN: Elite 11 QB Camp: The Finals, 7 p.m. ET

rec_e_elite11_576.jpg