• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

Yes.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

Congratulations to the woulard family, this fan is PUMPED to see asiantii suit up in green and gold. Asiantii is THAT guy we have all been waiting for. The guy to take usf to th next level. IMO hes the missing piece in our puzzle. Oline will be stacked our receivers stacked our def always fast punchin thm in the mouth. If asiantii stays humble doesn't get mesmerized by all the new found attention and remember who was with him all along, mark my words he will be a LEGEND here at usf.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Well if Asiantii needs to know where to get his hair cut by the same guy that cuts all the Bulls players' hair, just let me know, lol. As it happens the same guy cuts my hair. Jason Pierre-Paul still comes down from NYC looking for him every now and then.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Well if Asiantii needs to know where to get his hair cut by the same guy that cuts all the Bulls players' hair, just let me know, lol. As it happens the same guy cuts my hair. Jason Pierre-Paul still comes down from NYC looking for him every now and then.

You go to cut n edge? I see joyce in their all the time. And they've got a few bulls posters up.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

I can't remember the last time boys went to a barber I think AW may have only a couple times in life others never themz my boyz i cut their hair lol it may look funny but that's ok lol

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

You go to cut n edge? I see joyce in their all the time. And they've got a few bulls posters up.

I think it's called Miracle something or other. It's on Fletcher right between Tire Kingdom and Nebraska. Nice big building. The guy who cuts a lot of the Bulls' hair is named Crooks. He's got a bunch of signed and framed pictures on the wall. Guys like Nate Allen, Jacquain Williams, Jason Pierre-Paul, Matt Grothe, etc.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I think it's called Miracle something or other. It's on Fletcher right between Tire Kingdom and Nebraska. Nice big building. The guy who cuts a lot of the Bulls' hair is named Crooks. He's got a bunch of signed and framed pictures on the wall. Guys like Nate Allen, Jacquain Williams, Jason Pierre-Paul, Matt Grothe, etc.

I'm gonna have to stop by when i get back to campus.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

For those who have a twitter account, please follow AW.

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

#GoBulls #Bullsnation #GoGreen #USF here I come baby!!!

19m image_normal.jpg Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

I hate how I barely have any #USF followers! #GoBulls though..

5:22 PM - 23 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone ·

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I'm not a twitterer at all but I tweeted him. Should get a lot of followers when it airs on ESPN.