• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

Mr woulard, how was asiantiis first day and any update on his situation?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Josh Newberg â€@joshnewberg247

RT @TomLuginbill: Just as I thought, Asiantii Woulard has a huge ceiling for development. Great delivery. Folks are missing on him. #USF

Wow!

Maybe he is OK. He hasn't mentioned an injury yet on twitter.

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

Day2 completed. ‪#Elite11‬

10:58 PM - 18 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

It would be spectacular if he won. Or even made the E11.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

AW is gonna struggle on through he said its hard to do an aggressive drop. He finished all but the last ten min yesterday but was sport on with his throws accuracy and velocity. Says superbull weekend helped a ton just the few pointers he got from Coach Fitch on foot placement. Stated a coach told him they had a meeting and all were extremely impressed and talked a bunch about him. Said as of yesterday there were about 6 out of all he sees himself in quiet competition with for the top spot. Everyone else not so much at this point but it's still early. Says he was spot on when called randomly to the board to draw up plays and explain them in detail without hesitation asked then to call out plays and verbage was on point. Will take snaps from shotgun in 7 on 7 today after beach workout. He stated they gave us so much gear and they keep bringing stuff he has no more bags to put it in. Great times "Go Bulls" oh and he stepped off the plane in full USF attire!

AW is gonna struggle on through he said its hard to do an aggressive drop. He finished all but the last ten min yesterday but was sport on with his throws accuracy and velocity. Says superbull weekend helped a ton just the few pointers he got from Coach Fitch on foot placement. Stated a coach told him they had a meeting and all were extremely impressed and talked a bunch about him. Said as of yesterday there were about 6 out of all he sees himself in quiet competition with for the top spot. Everyone else not so much at this point but it's still early. Says he was spot on when called randomly to the board to draw up plays and explain them in detail without hesitation asked then to call out plays and verbage was on point. Will take snaps from shotgun in 7 on 7 today after beach workout. He stated they gave us so much gear and they keep bringing stuff he has no more bags to put it in. Great times "Go Bulls" oh and he stepped off the plane in full USF attire!

great news. Good luck to him.

http://espn.go.com/v...id=espn:8179520

Here is a video talking about the Day 1 recap of the Elite 11. They made a small mention of AW in there. Sounded decent.

Forgive me for not knowing how to embed a non-youtube video on this site.

Edited by Ghost

Glad he is doing well, in spite of his injury.

He posted a picture of Nike gold cleats. Those are SWEET! They will go well with his USF gear.

.AyFzczECAAAY-Of.jpg