• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF SBC Trip to South Bend

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I will first post that is for STUDENT Bulls Club Members ONLY! CURRENTLY there are only 35 spots left and STUDENTS can begin to sign up THIS Monday! If you have any questions please e-mail SBC President Jason Prado at "jprado2@mail.usf.edu" or call the office at 813-974-4566. For ONLY $50 - you get  hotel stay in Indianapolis (Embassy Suites) on Friday & Saturday night. This is a GREAT hotel and has FREE breakfast and an OPEN BAR from 5-8 pm for those 21+. Another perk is that Round Trip bus transportation will be provided from Indianpolis to South Bend AND Pre-Game tailgate at College Football Hall of Fame in South Bend. We will eat early enough where we can go around campus before the game and see some of the sights. Finally, you also get a ticket to the game - an $80 value just by itself!!! For those who are interested in the trip, you do have to provide your own way of transportation to Indianapolis. If you and some friends may want to make a road trip out of it and don't mind the 18 hour drive, then split the gas and have an EPIC weekend! Many of us are flying into Indianapolis early Friday afternoon and the cheapest flight available is $250 roundtrip on AirTran and there is a $10 coupon available for anyone who would like to know. FYI- the $250/240 INCLUDES taxes. REMEMBER - it is Labor Day Weekend and there NO CLASSES on Monday! Also, you can take a bus from the airport to the hotel for $7 each way. The newest members will also start to sign up on Monday as well so the available spots will go down soon. Again you MUST be a SBC member before you can signup for the trip! It costs $25 to become a member and is a bargain even without this trip. This is an outstanding organization of students who support ALL of USF Athletics and many who bleed green and gold and enjoy going to almost every home game of every sport. Many of us did not know each other before joining and have become great friends thanks to our shared interests especially for USF. We also play Intramurals throughout the year and have gotten better each year as our organization has grown over the past few years. Check out the website http://www.mybullsclub.com/student-bulls-club.aspx or FB page - www.facebook.com/USFSBC or Twitter Page - www.twitter.com/USFSBC

I will end this saying ONE thing - BEAT NOTRE DAME!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

REMEMBER - it is Memorial Day Weekend and there NO CLASSES on Monday!

Wait? When did the game get moved to May?

>:D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Holy crap! Of all the deals I've seen posted on this board, this has got to be the best! Hopefully, there's no problem selling the rest of those spots ...

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I've taken several SBC trips over the years and they're always a great deal and a lot of fun.

Holy crap! Of all the deals I've seen posted on this board, this has got to be the best! Hopefully, there's no problem selling the rest of those spots ...

Hope so. If anyone on this site has friends or relatives that are students, inform them ASAP!

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Honestly if those aren't all gone by the end of August I have officially lost all faith in our students and the future of this country. How can you pass a deal like that up!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Makes me wish I was still a student.

i know someone who is signing up tomorrow and bringing 3 or 4 payments for others so open spots will reduce to 31 or 30 tomorrow

JUST booked my flight to Indy. Flying from Tampa on Tuesday afternoon & then take $27 bus ride to West Lafayette and gonna crash at my friend's place at Purdue. Then we leave Friday Morning and he will be dropping me off at Embassy Suites around noon or 1. Then I fly back to Tampa on Sunday morning. Unfortunately 10 am flight on Southwest was best because other 2 flights had at least 1 stop and wouldn't get in until after 6. Hopefully won't be too hungover on Sunday although if I do get to witness an upset it will be worth it...

Archived