• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New USF Football Unis found....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Came across this pic on another forum I frequent.  I had a hear a change was coming for 2011, guess the rumors were true:

264623_10150296812759073_150042789072_9243285_7324817_n.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  924

I was just reading about it over @ the voodoo5 blog! I like it just wish they had Gold on the lids

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I like the look of them, especially the subtle change of the uniform saying USF.

• Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

Fake!!!

UCiF couldn't catch BJ.

• Content Count:  1,027

I like the horn design for the shoulder stripes.  Was never a huge fan of the little triangle on the sides of the collar. Hopefully, there are some bigger changes in store as well.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Is there a small gold strip around the green on the shoulders? It looks like there is, but my eyes may be deceiving me.

• Content Count:  1,079

I like the horn design for the shoulder stripes.  Was never a huge fan of the little triangle on the sides of the collar. Hopefully, there are some bigger changes in store as well.

I didn't even notice that was what it was. Thanks for pointing it out... Looks cool now that I see it

• Content Count:  1,027

Is there a small gold strip around the green on the shoulders? It looks like there is, but my eyes may be deceiving me.

I was trying to decide if it's a gold outline or just artifacts from the compression.  I'm leaning towards the latter.  I'd definitely like to see an outline on the numbers.

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

I find it amusing that even in this silly video game link.....somehow....someway.....UCF figured out a way to be involed.

Voodoo Five mentions why is BJ being sacked by some random UCF player?

I will point out that I am not so sure he is being sacked by the lack of Lineman around him. At first glance, I would say on this play, BJ must be running in the open field. It appears that the UCF player only has a single digit number which leads me to believe this is a Safety or CB. Also, I don't think this is a Corner/Safety Blitz because of the positioning of what appears to be a UCF LB in the background.......I would say that number looks like #58.

This is a looong offseason.......football needs to get here.  ;D

• Content Count:  924

I find it amusing that even in this silly video game link.....somehow....someway.....UCF figured out a way to be involed.

Voodoo Five mentions why is BJ being sacked by some random UCF player?

I will point out that I am not so sure he is being sacked by the lack of Lineman around him. At first glance, I would say on this play, BJ must be running in the open field. It appears that the UCF player only has a single digit number which leads me to believe this is a Safety or CB. Also, I don't think this is a Corner/Safety Blitz because of the positioning of what appears to be a UCF LB in the background.......I would say that number looks like #58.

This is a looong offseason.......football needs to get here.  ;D

well detailed explanation and I'm leaning towards it! but I think it'd be nice with the gold lining around the numbers, the little USF and the lid like in this pic!!!!!

3Helmets-GreenGoldandWhite.png

Archived