• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Commits before the Sling & Shoot the last 5 years

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  431
  • Days Won:  0

I thought it would be interesting to take a look at how our commits looked before the Sling & Shoot over the last five years. Needless to say, we're looking better than any prior recruiting years so far - no jinx.

Here's the 2008-2012 recruits prior to the June Sling & Shoot with their other AQ BCS offers according to Scout.

Jeff Hawkins (None)

Andreas Shields (None)

Armando Sanchez (None)

Adaris Bellamy (Clemson, Miss)

Chase Griffiths (None)

Tiger Powell (Michigan)

Alex Mut (None)

Rayshawn Jenkins (Bama, Miami, Kansas, Cinci, UConn, Iowa State)

Ryan Brown (Miss State, NC State, Kentucky, Colorado)

Jalen Spencer (None)

D.J. White (Auburn, Cal, GTech, Illinois, Miss, Miss State, NC, Purdue, USCe, TT, Vanderbilt)

• Content Count:  622

Well put. Gotta like that... Thx.

• Content Count:  21,335
  • Days Won:  10

CRBull, great stats.  Thanks for posting that.

• Content Count:  622

And I don't know about commits but if you've been following Josh's tweets it sounds like a few new offers could be going out.

Plant DB Andrew Madhu

Armwood QB Daryl Richardson

Victory Christian ATH Demeitre Brim

Guest nybullsfan

I thought it would be interesting to take a look at how our commits looked before the Sling & Shoot over the last five years. Needless to say, we're looking better than any prior recruiting years so far - no jinx.

Here's the 2008-2012 recruits prior to the June Sling & Shoot with their other AQ BCS offers according to Scout.

Jeff Hawkins (None)

Andreas Shields (None)

Armando Sanchez (None)

Adaris Bellamy (Clemson, Miss)

Chase Griffiths (None)

Tiger Powell (Michigan)

Alex Mut (None)

Rayshawn Jenkins (Bama, Miami, Kansas, Cinci, UConn, Iowa State)

Ryan Brown (Miss State, NC State, Kentucky, Colorado)

Jalen Spencer (None)

D.J. White (Auburn, Cal, GTech, Illinois, Miss, Miss State, NC, Purdue, USCe, TT, Vanderbilt)

Wow. That's pretty amazing.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I don't hear any of the birds chirping about how Skip doesn't get on recruits soon enough.  :tongue

• Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

Great job on the stats, thanks!

I really like how we had the 7-on-7 for mostly local teams that really sends the message that we are building that recruiting wall around this talent-rich area.  I'm very anxious to hear the reaction from the participants and their coaches regarding the new facilities.  You have to feel we will be getting more immediate post-camp commits, as a result.

• Content Count:  260

I really like how we had the 7-on-7 for mostly local teams that really sends the message that we are building that recruiting wall around this talent-rich area.  I'm very anxious to hear the reaction from the participants and their coaches regarding the new facilities.  You have to feel we will be getting more immediate post-camp commits, as a result.

They play on the intramural fields so I doubt they even get to see the new facilities.

• Content Count:  1,079

They play on the intramural fields so I doubt they even get to see the new facilities.

I'm sure they saw them, maybe not walk around on the field and stuff. But I'm sure they saw them, not like they are out of the way or hidden somewhere

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The Big man camp that was running at the same time was on the new practice fields.  There were just too many games and spectators to have the 7 on 7 on the new facilities. 

Archived